Villa Vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oli Wagkz

Striker
Villa win the best thing?
Means a big distraction for Villa.

Plus the Gerrard media wankathon leading upto the cup final would be awful, if Liverpool got through.

Haway Villa.

Id prefer them both to lose. Could you get 2 more smarmy bastards as managers. Sherwood gets right on my nerves like. Lets go Villa win combined with a relagation and final hammering.

Villa win the best thing?
Means a big distraction for Villa.

Plus the Gerrard media wankathon leading upto the cup final would be awful, if Liverpool got through.

Haway Villa.
Agree with the first bit,don't care about the second bit.

Id prefer them both to lose. Could you get 2 more smarmy bastards as managers. Sherwood gets right on my nerves like. Lets go Villa win combined with a relagation and final hammering.

I like Tim. He's that cringeworthy he's funny!

As much as I detest Liverpool, I think I detest Villa and Sherwood just a little bit more atm. Plus the thought of a bang average team like them in Europe would grind my gears. Liverpool to win and get dicked in the final.

Villa aren't going down and I really hate Villa. Their shitty accents and that bloody Sherwood having them playing decent has made it harder for us to stay up as we need to currently rely on others :oops:

But I hate Liverpool more due to the wankathon, so haway Vill you brummie bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back