Villa Vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Liverpool win the whole thing because Gerrard's had an excellent career and would be well respected in every other country other than England who appear to detest anybody that is even partly successful.

Hope Liverpool win the whole thing because Gerrard's had an excellent career and would be well respected in every other country other than England who appear to detest anybody that is even partly successful.

This.

Not enough people who get off with assault despite compelling evidence get revered as often as I'd like.

So what if he prays on disabled teenagers. So fuck if he limply handed in a transfer request but didn't follow through with it because he has no backbone.

I demand respect for Stevie G

This.

Not enough people who get off with assault despite compelling evidence get revered as often as I'd like.

So what if he prays on disabled teenagers. So fuck if he limply handed in a transfer request but didn't follow through with it because he has no backbone.

Doesn't he kna a few of the Liverpool underworld as well
Respect to Stevie G

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rrard-murky-depths-Liverpools-underworld.html

This.

Marcos Alonso was involved in a drink driving death in Spain. Bet you respected him.

Cattermole was banned from every pub in his home town. He's well respected.

I'm judging Gerrard for his actions on the pitch, like I try to do with every footballer.

What about handing Man city the title last season ;)

even that was f***ing great because I hate Liverpool fans in general - although I'd respect them a lot more if they replicated their once in a blue moon atmosphere at Anfield with the flags & banners in the kop. Just don't get the hate towards Gerrard.

Anyway. Fuck Gerrard. I want Gerrard to be subbed in the final (last ovation from the fans and all that), giving the armband to Henderson who joins Gerrard (who couldnt miss out on such an occasion) on the platform lifting the trophy. :)

Marcos Alonso was involved in a drink driving death in Spain. Bet you respected him.

Cattermole was banned from every pub in his home town. He's well respected.

I'm judging Gerrard for his actions on the pitch
, like I try to do with every footballer.
Assaulting players for years and getting away with it? One of the dirtiest players I've seen yet is painted as some sort of idol by the press.

He was gonna leave Liverpool for Chelsea but he was persuaded otherwise from outside forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back