Unsolved Mysteries of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was stationed at Leuchars at this time and remember rumours about objects being tracked on the radar. The objects were apparently doing incredible speeds and maneuvers. Most of the stories were coming via ATC who were listening in on the Radio chatter
Interesting read that.

Ha'way then, links to the reputable and trustworthy websites you gleaned that information from ....

Plenty of nasa vids on youtube that show some odd things. I'm not saying they are UfO's, could they be terrestrial life that we havent yet charted?

Truly amazing. We are still going back to the same part of sky to see if we get it again.

Just to clarify:

a) only one body [not 'some'] had parts of her face missing, quite possibly from post death decomposition.
b) those with 'horrific' internal injuries were found at the bottom of a ravine, the sort of ravine that would produce such injuries if someone fell into it
c) radioactivity was found on a few [three?] items of clothing, not on the bodies themselves. As I've no idea what subjects these students were studying I have no idea if there is an 'innocent' explanation.

A- Post death decmp under that much snow or that low temp? Not buying that marra.
B- If you suffer internal injuries ala falling down ravine, then you will have external injuries as well.
C-radioactivity is still radioactivity marra.

Last edited:
I'm not very knowledgeable on this type of stuff, but would I be right in thinking that the Egyptian pyramids, Mayan pyramids & Stonehenge were all built around the same time (around 4000 years ago), & all have been built with some astrological orientation ???

A- Post death decmp under that much snow or that low temp? Not buying that marra.
B- If you suffer internal injuries ala falling down ravine, then you will have external injuries as well.
C-radioactivity is still radioactivity marra.
The temperature was above zero during daytime.
not necessarily if there's already snow at the bottom.
but totally different.

I was reading ever manned flight from NASA was followed by other space craft watching them, everyone

I'm not very knowledgeable on this type of stuff, but would I be right in thinking that the Egyptian pyramids, Mayan pyramids & Stonehenge were all built around the same time (around 4000 years ago), & all have been built with some astrological orientation ???

Give and take a few years. Correct.

The temperature was above zero during daytime.
not necessarily if there's already snow at the bottom.
but totally different.

1-The body in question was under feets of snow.
2- Hold on marra. You suggesting falling in snow can get you internal injuries but not external?

I was reading ever manned flight from NASA was followed by other space craft watching them, everyone

Need links marra.

Cheers.... That's canny interesting in itself

The link above about the pyramids and this one are a good read mate.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/06/great-pyramid-mystery.html

That Oak Island Pit story is fascinating!

I refuse to google it marra. Tell us man. I'm on tenter hooks.

Or a biker / cyclist?

Dunno mate, looks more like a spaceman than a smelly cyclist. ;)

Religion. Virgin Mary... Piss off you slag

Fucks sake. :lol:

It's an enduring mystery to me how some people on here manage to get themselves dressed in the morning.
Oh, and morphic resonance.

Has that got something to do with when man learned how to create fire or develop the wheel, everyone on earth new it instantly?

why are you answering? you don't contribute , if its that good why don't you ?

Ok hold on. Are you on about contribute as in post on here, or contribute as in pay RTG dosh so you don't get adverts and that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back