Unsolved Mysteries of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do tell more mate. You have piqued my interest.

Thats what I'm talking about!!!!!

Love owt like this.

You could be right mate. I reckon we need to rip up our history books. IMO like yourself I think there have been ancient technological civilisations that pre date anything we know and we are now discovering long lost tech.

Them bagdad batteries, spark plug in stone, anticyhera mechinism etc totally blow me mind.

Was Atlantis real?

Regarding pyramids- So much we don't know about them. Why are they dotted about all over the world?

Where else would they be?

If you dont believe there is a huge amount of alien life just a few miles above our plant you are a complete knacker, the moon is teaming with life as is mars

The ID of Mr Smith.
The reason for playing that home game on friday night.
The non appearence of Tommy Miller.
How Dichio missed that one at WHU.
Howard Wilkinson.

Look into it then. A whole village in the early US just upped sticks and vanished.

Mate, I'm at work, I'd much rather hear it from you. You tell great stories. ;)

I'm way too pished to talk any sense (Haway the Brits, Haway the Brits etc) , but might any of these have been explained by eating dogs/huskies? Overload of vitamin A (or summat) from their livers. Like those explorers who died and it was explained by eating dogs/huskies? Overload of vitamin A (or summat).

Thats the best time to talk marra.

What I will say is, if it was huskies and that then you would be able to tell. Last time I looked huskies couldnt use surgical tools.;)

the dyatlov film is far fetched mind

he is dead

was in the mirror. a bloke has a shawl of a victim and they got a dna match to a relative of his

Havent seen it yet. Will watch it later. Far fetched you say? Just up my alley then.

Surprised no-ones mentioned this one yet, Frederick Valentich Disappearance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Frederick_Valentich

Hhhhhm interesting..................Whilst this does intrigue me, its just random people going missing doesn't hold as mush luster as say a whole village vanishing. I'm very superficial like that.

I'll see if I can find some later mate. Most of my knowledge (not that its extensive or owt, certainly less than yours!) is from books or the Fortean Times.

Don't put yourself down marra. We all start somewhere. Books and the Fortean times are a good start. I'm just very fortunate (or sad) to get a decent amount of spare time (as I work away sometimes) to fill my brain with useful/useless stuff.

watching the series about oak island and its money pit. strange place

australian pilot. seen a programme about this and a bloke had a picture showing some form ofthing/craft/creature in the area when he disappeared

Oak island? Money pit?

Last edited:
2. Hypothermia doesn't explain away some of the abnormalities lie some bodies had missing tongue's, eyes. some had horrific internal injuries but none showing external signs. Some bodies had radioactive signatures
Just to clarify:

a) only one body [not 'some'] had parts of her face missing, quite possibly from post death decomposition.
b) those with 'horrific' internal injuries were found at the bottom of a ravine, the sort of ravine that would produce such injuries if someone fell into it
c) radioactivity was found on a few [three?] items of clothing, not on the bodies themselves. As I've no idea what subjects these students were studying I have no idea if there is an 'innocent' explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back