Underrated test cricketers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes. Hes now one of the best in the world.

Every game is no longer a t20
He'd got runs in Australia and South Africa before he played over here last summer. Still a question mark against him but if he can play as well as he can everywhere else in the world I'm sure he'll get by.

He'd got runs in Australia and South Africa before he played over here last summer. Still a question mark against him but if he can play as well as he can everywhere else in the world I'm sure he'll get by.
Even if he does fail in england it means fuck all.

Playing well in england isnt the be all and end all

Any of the NZ team, they are a real side

Boult
Southee
Williamson

To be fair they might be rated really highly but think they are world class performers.

Looks like Shane Watson is the top answer. :lol:

Someone wake me up when Woakes or Stokes have achieved as much as him.

Shane Watson: Batting 35.51, Bowling 32.71, top score 176 = SHIT
Andrew Flintoff: Batting 31.77, Bowling 32.78, top score 167 = LEGEND

An all rounder who is good enough to open the batting. Think about it for a second marra.

Even better at one day.

I agree, he gets a shed load of stick from the Aussie public, but he is an all rounder as you say, he doesn't get many 100s, but he gets 40 odd regularly. Be stupid to drop him

Guess he gets stick because he has so much talent he could of achieved a lot more, but that happens.

If an all rounder is someone who bowls 6 overs a day and hasn't taken more than 1 wicket in an innings in test cricket in more than 3 years then he is barely worthy of the name.

You stuck the kybosh on that and all.

:)

Any of the NZ team, they are a real side

Boult
Southee
Williamson

To be fair they might be rated really highly but think they are world class performers.

I agree, he gets a shed load of stick from the Aussie public, but he is an all rounder as you say, he doesn't get many 100s, but he gets 40 odd regularly. Be stupid to drop him

Guess he gets stick because he has so much talent he could of achieved a lot more, but that happens.

81 and 15 overs for 2 wickets so far in this test, done a good all rounders job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back