Tufty post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens up there at that circus happens, I can't influence anything. If they stay up they stay up, if they go down then they go down and it'll be totally deserved. I'll not lose a single second of sleep over it either way, fuck them. There's barely an individual at the club I've got any respect or admiration for, they're predominantly arseholes.

Difficult to see how Ashley can get rid after backing him in the transfer market.

Whatever happens up there at that circus happens, I can't influence anything. If they stay up they stay up, if they go down then they go down and it'll be totally deserved. I'll not lose a single second of sleep over it either way, fuck them. There's barely an individual at the club I've got any respect or admiration for, they're predominantly arseholes.

Other coloured stripes are available ynar!

"Dust ourselves down" :lol:

Straight out of the Steve Bruce book of clichés
That would be dust worselves down wouldn't it

Wally with the brolly is the most perfect title for him. Id hate him as our manager. However i think the january tfrs they bought will be enough to get them through this season safe.

Hope im proved wrong mind
They could have bought the entire Barcelona squad and he would still get them relegated. The blokes a buffoon.

Clearly hasn't worked and he's only got one more card left to play. It's a question of 'when' he plays it, not 'if' now.
Who's available that would realistically come and also make a difference? You'd need a miracle worker for that defence

Go on midds, let it all out son, you'll feel much better for it admission is the first step.

Needs to be put out of his misery. He's just shite, he's not a complete prick and I don't hate him but he's utterly clueless and talking absolute pigshit. Absolute lies and it's the exact same patter you hear from other managers just prior to getting the bullet.

I wanted it to work but it just hasn't, he needs to go or he'll take us down 100%, no doubt whatsoever.

He is perfectly suited to your club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back