Tufty post match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needs to be put out of his misery. He's just shite, he's not a complete prick and I don't hate him but he's utterly clueless and talking absolute pigshit. Absolute lies and it's the exact same patter you hear from other managers just prior to getting the bullet.

I wanted it to work but it just hasn't, he needs to go or he'll take us down 100%, no doubt whatsoever.

Needs to be put out of his misery. He's just shite, he's not a complete prick and I don't hate him but he's utterly clueless and talking absolute pigshit. Absolute lies and it's the exact same patter you hear from other managers just prior to getting the bullet.

I wanted it to work but it just hasn't, he needs to go or he'll take us down 100%, no doubt whatsoever.

I've just watched the post match interview and I'd want to kill him if he grinned like that after a Sunderland thrashing.

He really does have some kind of mental problem.

I've just watched the post match interview and I'd want to kill him if he grinned like that after a Sunderland thrashing.

He really does have some kind of mental problem.

He's just over-compensating I think. Trying way too hard to be dead casual about it all and trying to give the impression he's not feeling the pressure.

Cunt should be. He should be f***ing mortified about the situation not grinning like a f***ing gormless cockend when he's just sat and watched his team get whacked 5-1. He stays, we go down. It's not a difficult equation.

Every time I flick through the TV channels and get to DAVE I expect to see him "Live At The Apollo".

He's just over-compensating I think. Trying way too hard to be dead casual about it all and trying to give the impression he's not feeling the pressure.

Cunt should be. He should be f***ing mortified about the situation not grinning like a f***ing gormless cockend when he's just sat and watched his team get whacked 5-1. He stays, we go down. It's not a difficult equation.

Fingers crossed eh?

Last edited:
Fingers crossed eh?

Whatever happens up there at that circus happens, I can't influence anything. If they stay up they stay up, if they go down then they go down and it'll be totally deserved. I'll not lose a single second of sleep over it either way, fuck them. There's barely an individual at the club I've got any respect or admiration for, they're predominantly arseholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back