True Geordie getting bummed at FIFA..

Status
Not open for further replies.
8:08 :D
Is it me or is it hilarious when he proper kicks off rather than the Shearerrrr shit crack he often comes out with
3:35 as well :lol:

It's funny like, but annoys the life out of me when he whinges WHENEVER he concedes yet when he scored a scruffy as fuck goal he never stops going on about how good his build up was. :lol:

8:08 :D
Is it me or is it hilarious when he proper kicks off rather than the Shearerrrr shit crack he often comes out with
They're much better when he loses it!... That one I put up in the first post where his player falls over trying to tug the striker back, then the CB pulls a hamstring just before tackling him... :D

What the f#ck are these upgrades he keeps banging on about in the 1st video? "If Shearer scores I'll get an upgrade" etc.

He's a moron, he whinges like a girl when someone scores from a chipped through ball yet 90% of his goals are scored that way.

10:07 up to about 10:20 is just a calamity of errors, potentially 'scripted' as he says but it's gold comedy to watch. My controller would've put a dent in the wall if I was in his shoes!

"me defence just purposely moved out the way man lads, theres nowt a can do man lads"

2:35 absolutely pissing myself :lol::lol:

5:00 is even funnier :lol::lol:

f***ing hell im posting as im watching but sounds like he is about to start crying at 7:50

Last edited:
He hasn't gotten much better at Fifa 16 either, lol at 8:15

Love how a Watford player makes a simple block so he thinks the whole game is against him and starts comparing them to league champions due to it :lol::lol:

Nowt happening at work so been looking through loads of them hoping to find more of him going off it..

5:25 "I take no responsibility, 2-1 but it's 1-1 in reality, EA have gifted him it" even though he takes control of his CB and runs the complete opposite way. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Would love it if someone off here faced him as Sunderland and wiped the floor with him, he;d die of a heart attack

Crying at 7:50. "If I dont f***ing score here I'm garn f***ing mental" "Ahh here look at the f***ing state of this f***ing game" :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back