True Geordie getting bummed at FIFA..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always pisses and moans about long through ball / replay wankers then does the same himself, he's gash at the game & has a shite personality for youtube

He's had several million views though and a LOT of publicity which has launched i'm into almost a career doing this.

Jesus christ please don't. How many of those viewers are running an adblock and how many viewers were they before he was partnered? I can guarantee he won't have made £50 yet.

And quite frankly if being a kernt is a career path why aren't I a millionaire yet.

Jesus christ please don't. How many of those viewers are running an adblock and how many viewers were they before he was partnered? I can guarantee he won't have made £50 yet.

And quite frankly if being a kernt is a career path why aren't I a millionaire yet.
haha.. I mean HE ...
I can guarantee he's made a LOT more than £50 from his millions (or tens of millions) of hits as I've made £70 just on a 10's of thousands.

He went on holiday with money made from the SMB. All inclusive too.

Because you're a useless kernt. Here in lies your problem Barry ;)

f***ing hell man, came on for the Fallout thread and after seeing this again watched another one of his videos..

His keeper makes a save, which goes out to his defender, he then tries passing it across his 6-yard box and it's intercepted and tapped in, starts basically screaming and wondering why his defenders are so shit. He is f***ing awful. :lol:

:lol:

Last edited:
Couldn't watch them like, the standard of defending was cringeworthy.

But they should be used whenever someone inevitably says "I like him me, his opinion is usually spot on". He clearly knows nowt about football.

After quick look at this vid a vide of him playing network game on fm with 2 other lads popped up in my related videos bit.

skipped to the last episode of the series the footballing genius managed to do worse than Pardew and Carver finishing 17th :lol: He had Harry Kane as well :lol:

f***ing hell man, came on for the Fallout thread and after seeing this again watched another one of his videos..

His keeper makes a save, which goes out to his defender, he then tries passing it across his 6-yard box and it's intercepted and tapped in, starts basically screaming and wondering why his defenders are so shit. He is f***ing awful. :lol:

:lol:
All he does is lobbed through balls ffs.

After quick look at this vid a vide of him playing network game on fm with 2 other lads popped up in my related videos bit.

skipped to the last episode of the series the footballing genius managed to do worse than Pardew and Carver finishing 17th :lol: He had Harry Kane as well :lol:

To be fair Harry Kane starts off on FM as a 3* player but eventually becomes a 5 after a couple of seasons.

just seen one of these. he blames fm and fifa for being shite and unrealistic - it's him who is shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back