Trippier

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, your American, Spurs supporting mate reckons a player with one game in the premiership is a step up from a player that's played 193 championship games, 80 premiership games and 25 games for various England sides, he may have well seen more than most Of Yedlin, but has he seen anything of Billy Jones? most Spurs fans are so far up their own arse, they wouldn't be able to spell another club never mind watch them, not saying Yedlin is worse or better than Jones, I just wouldn't take your mates opinion seriously that's all, lets see what the lads like first, before we judge eh!
Bang on about Spurs fans like. Weird bunch like and nowt has changed since you worked down london

So, your American, Spurs supporting mate reckons a player with one game in the premiership is a step up from a player that's played 193 championship games, 80 premiership games and 25 games for various England sides, he may have well seen more than most Of Yedlin, but has he seen anything of Billy Jones? most Spurs fans are so far up their own arse, they wouldn't be able to spell another club never mind watch them, not saying Yedlin is worse or better than Jones, I just wouldn't take your mates opinion seriously that's all, lets see what the lads like first, before we judge eh!
Well ". Of course his opinion of jones is based on what little he has seen but also what he has been told by me, that of course is that jones is what he is , ordinary at best , and thats on a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back