Trippier

Status
Not open for further replies.

naughtynose

Striker
Didn't make a great career choice up to now did he. Won't dislodge Walker

Yedlin is a better player than Trippier too imo. I find some of Spurs' activity bizarre

Bet they've lost loads of Facebook likes.

Yedlin is a better player than Trippier too imo. I find some of Spurs' activity bizarre

How many games have you seen Yedlin play in, more than his one appearance for Spurs?

He's probably only one injury from an injury prone player away from a run in the first team. That is unless Pochetino sees Dier ahead of him in that position as he did Yedlin.

think this is one area spurs do and have done quite well for ages. Walker has had tons of problems with injuries and they had to sell naughton as he wanted first team games. They made a profit on him and brought in yedlin who needs work and trippier to cover themselves now.

they're simply working at a higher more forward thinking level than we are and have been doing that well, certainly the last 15 years at least.

the Bale money and getting in quality with that, well that's a completely different story....

Mate of mine spurs fan reckons yedlaina is similar to pva in that he has loads of pace and bombs forward but is hopeless Defenseively

Mate of mine spurs fan reckons yedlaina is similar to pva in that he has loads of pace and bombs forward but is hopeless Defenseively
I think that is probably accurate but in fairness your mate being a Spurs fan doesn't really make him any more of an expert on the player than most of us who saw him in the World Cup as he hasn't really played for them.

I think that is probably accurate but in fairness your mate being a Spurs fan doesn't really make him any more of an expert on the player than most of us who saw him in the World Cup as he hasn't really played for them.
I should have said he's a spurs fan who lives in LA , as a yank he probably has seen more tham most of yedlin ? Although he agrees that the kid is a step up on jones.

I should have said he's a spurs fan who lives in LA , as a yank he probably has seen more tham most of yedlin ? Although he agrees that the kid is a step up on jones.
So, your American, Spurs supporting mate reckons a player with one game in the premiership is a step up from a player that's played 193 championship games, 80 premiership games and 25 games for various England sides, he may have well seen more than most Of Yedlin, but has he seen anything of Billy Jones? most Spurs fans are so far up their own arse, they wouldn't be able to spell another club never mind watch them, not saying Yedlin is worse or better than Jones, I just wouldn't take your mates opinion seriously that's all, lets see what the lads like first, before we judge eh!

Rose was like that at times, tendency to fall over looking for a free kick when put under pressure.

Rose wasn't perfect but if you listened to some on here, PVA would have been world class in comparison.

So, your American, Spurs supporting mate reckons a player with one game in the premiership is a step up from a player that's played 193 championship games, 80 premiership games and 25 games for various England sides, he may have well seen more than most Of Yedlin, but has he seen anything of Billy Jones? most Spurs fans are so far up their own arse, they wouldn't be able to spell another club never mind watch them, not saying Yedlin is worse or better than Jones, I just wouldn't take your mates opinion seriously that's all, lets see what the lads like first, before we judge eh!

Stop talking sense ffs.

I like Trippier, good player. I would have rated him higher than Walker before this season tbh.

I've only seen Yedlin at the WC and he was good there but I wouldn't have thought he was better than Trippier tbh.

I hope Yedlin is better than Jones, the same way I always hope that our new players are better than the old ones.

Too much expected of Yedlin.

1 PL game and that was enough for Spurs. He was off to Denmark before we stepped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back