Transfer Deadline Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully nothing happens anywhere so Sky look Stupid.

Im Not expecting anything to happen at SAFC.
The funniest thing will be absolutely nothing happening and so, as you say Sky looking stupid. Reporters at the ground, Jim White in the studio trying to hype it up and not one single transfer.
Definitely can't see anything Sunderland happening

They'll just make up stories, like jenas on the train to sunderland. Before realising we already had a player on loan from spurs....

Be surprised if more than 3 clubs do business tomorrow.
Last January when the story about Catts to Stoke, and that Rob Dorsett outside Stokes ground, going yes that's Cattermoles agent going up the stairs, and continuing with his story, Despite the fact by then Sunderland had said it wasn't happening.

The man from QPR will entertain them!
Out of his car window

Can see it being quiet everywhere. Hope so anyway so sky struggle to find anything to report :D

Cuadrado to Chelsea and Schurrle is an interesting one. As I don't think they are replacing Schurrle I think Cuadrado will be the replacement for Hazard when he goes in the Summer.

My Sky sources have informed me that SAFC are close to confirming that we are on the verge of signing nobody.

More to follow...

Cuadrado to Chelsea and Schurrle is an interesting one. As I don't think they are replacing Schurrle I think Cuadrado will be the replacement for Hazard when he goes in the Summer.

Schurrle is having a medical in Germany so he can join Wolfsburg supposedly. That's the Twitter craic anyway

Schurrle is having a medical in Germany so he can join Wolfsburg supposedly. That's the Twitter craic anyway
Not saying they won't happen as they are going to. But Schurrle is going to get more game time. He is massively underrated by Chelsea. But Cuadrado is coming now to settle in for next season.

I'd be happy with any surprise signing, mainly because I am expecting absolutely nothing.
At a guess it will be VVD and either Lennon or another of Spurs spare midfielders.

This has to be the dullest transfer window on record and I don't expect tomorrow will change that.

Last January when the story about Catts to Stoke, and that Rob Dorsett outside Stokes ground, going yes that's Cattermoles agent going up the stairs, and continuing with his story, Despite the fact by then Sunderland had said it wasn't happening.

Out of his car window
I suppose it would be too much to ask that he's sacked today, and has to tell people out of his window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back