Transfer Deadline Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackemruss

Central Defender
Considering there is only 4 days left, I don't think there has been many transfers this window!

Apart from the Bony & Defoe transfers which happened quite early on I can't think of any other big deals that have happened!

Is everyone waiting for Monday or are the majority of clubs happy with the teams they have?

Considering there is only 4 days left, I don't think there has been many transfers this window!

Apart from the Bony & Defoe transfers which happened quite early on I can't think of any other big deals that have happened!

Is everyone waiting for Monday or are the majority of clubs happy with the teams they have?
Sky are dreading it

Leicester signed that Croatian lad for £9m.

Arsenal signed a defender for £12m.

Mags signed...unlucky.

Its been quiet, the media desperate to claim things are happening. Could be a busy final few days. Still convinced we will sign 1 or 2 with maybe some out anarl.

Apart from one a few years ago (possibly when Torres went to Chelsea and Carroll to Liverpool) the January one is normally fairly quiet isn't it? It's embarrassing the way people go on about it - taking days off work to watch it FFS! :lol:

Apart from one a few years ago (possibly when Torres went to Chelsea and Carroll to Liverpool) the January one is normally fairly quiet isn't it? It's embarrassing the way people go on about it - taking days off work to watch it FFS! :lol:
Pathetic IMO. So did you get that days holiday mate? ;)

Danny Ings apparently. That will be the frenzied action. Sky might make a night out of it.

Another two or three like this and sky will have a word with the FA
Wondered this for a while, if Sky win the rights again will they put pressure on the Premier League to get clubs to make deadline day seem more exciting and waste even more money on even more shite from abroad.

I hope Sky have ordered up some tumbleweed.

Jim White " And I'm getting confirmation Scunthorpe are recalling their 3rd choice centre half from Dumbarton"
I can't wait for Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back