Top 5 Sunderland assists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steed to Jones in the 4-1 away to Hull. I still feel a little bit sorry for the Hull defender he just took the piss out of before dinking a perfect ball to the near post for Jones to head in.

A lot of other good shouts already posted, especially Hendersons cross to Gyan at Wigan.

Honourable mention for Cana to Campbell in the 4-0 win at home to Bolton.

Steed for Cisse against the Mags. The way he cunningly made it look like he was shooting before skillfully playing the ball across the 6 yard box ;)

Was that the one where Henderson beat a couple of people on the wing and crossed it with the outside of his foot? If so, first sign for me that he was going to be special.

Also thought his one touch pass to Gyan during our big win at Chelsea was quality.
Loved that pass at Chelsea. Even watching it back I still think he's going to take an extra touch. Great football move that.

Pompey at home? I remember either Reid or Malbranque playing an incredible ball from our half splitting their defence and Cisse smashing it home. Your post swayed me to Reid! Diouf gave a daft penalty away late on and we lost!

Yeh. I think it was Pompey. The assist/goal was on that Andy Reid thread from a couple days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back