Tommy lees at sheff wed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a good strategy for signing defenders you already know they are going to be tough enough and up for a battle
How come we missed out on this Holding that Arsenal have signed from Bolton, if he's good enough for them then surely we should have been sniffing?

Would seem a very Moyes like signing.

Very much so. I've been waiting for the links to decent championship players. He's got an excellent record in that market.

It could also see the resurrection of the Bob Lee song !

Right now I would be happy to see anyone come in. It is vital we show something for this transfer window.
f***ing hell yung'n, you need to have a think and count to 5 before you post stuff sometimes.

Yes I would. It is frankly embarrassing to see the list of players in on SSNHQ for each club and under Sunderland is "none". The other fans of the PL teams must be laughing themselves silly at the fact we have signed nobody.
We've had our manager leave through no fault of our own and had a new man in charge for a week. Give ya head a shake and stop positing drivel constantly.

Yes I would. It is frankly embarrassing to see the list of players in on SSNHQ for each club and under Sunderland is "none". The other fans of the PL teams must be laughing themselves silly at the fact we have signed nobody.
Fans of other clubs don't even know who we are now due to our lack of transfers, that's what I've been hearing. DONT EVEN KNOW WHO WE ARE!

Let's get this Crook keeper in and shut their f***ing faces up ... I mean get them talking about us.

:lol::lol: behave man. We've only had our manager for a week so he's had to have a bit of time to assess what the players are like and it's more important to make good signings, not quick ones.

Wednesday fan I know well reckons he is a good player, loves actually defending which is a bit of a lost art nowadays.

He reckons they are going all out for promotion this year and have been splashing the cash to add to a strong play off team last year, (Abdi has signed from Watford for £4mill and of course they took Fletcher which wage wise won't have been cheap). In short he reckons they don't need the cash and added to the riches flowing to PL clubs hence them asking for probably a bit more than he is actually worth.

Turned down £6.5 mill last season for him as well.

Well that just sums it up. You'd be happy to sign a goalkeeper from Crook just so that we'd signed someone, dear me

And damn proud that I said it. You made your bed, you must lay in it. That club of ours really doesn't help itself. If it weren't for the lack of action from the club some of us wouldn't be feeling to desperate to see someone sign. Signing players is how a team grows and develops. If you don't sign anyone you go stale and predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back