Tommy lees at sheff wed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes has form for signing championship defenders and doing well with them, Jagielka, Baines and Lescott all spring to mind, although admittedly all had at least played in the premier league......I think
Baines had already been in the PL 2 seasons like. Jagielka had played in the PL with Sheff Utd anarl.

Baines had already been in the PL 2 seasons like. Jagielka had played in the PL with Sheff Utd anarl.

Aye, thought as much, plus he was bringing them into a team which wasn't towards the bottom of the table......always a risk but then again every player we sign is some sort of risk.

This time, I will say nothing about Championsjip players, just wait and see how it all pans out. For the best, I hope, time will tell.

Fair enough price in the current climate. Sheff Wed are backed with a bit of a money atm so there will be absolutely no need for them to sell. Maybe if he was from a different Championship side the value would have been lower.

Depends whether he's first choice RB or cover at CB....£10m is far too much for cover IMO.

And damn proud that I said it. You made your bed, you must lay in it. That club of ours really doesn't help itself. If it weren't for the lack of action from the club some of us wouldn't be feeling to desperate to see someone sign. Signing players is how a team grows and develops. If you don't sign anyone you go stale and predictable.
Arggghhhh my eyes. We've spent and wasted millions on shite and have a ridiculous turn over of players the last few years ffs. Honestly lad, stop posting shite like this. I will reply no more, but stop.

SPENDING MONEY OR BUYING ANY FUCKER WE CAN LIKE YOU WANT IS THE BIGGEST REASON WE ARE IN THE FINANCIAL MESS WE ARE IN AND WHY WE STRUGGLE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back