Tim Sherwood press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Sherwood

"Eriksen played really well at Wembley for Denmark v England" - Eriksen has never played at Wembley

Tim Sherwood

"Benteke was a danger for Villa last season against us at Spurs" - Benteke wasn't in the squad.

I think Timothy needs to get his facts right!
Benteke did play v Spurs & Eriksen starred for Denmark v England in 2011 so he was almost right!

Last edited:
That is messageboard banter man. We all know you will be jumping up & down at a Villa goal.

During the 90 mins, you're right, I'll be jumping up & down with every (well, one at best,I imagine) villa goal.

But as the league tables come up. I'll be hoping you won.
(Under no circumstances will I be jumping up & down for you tho)

Nah, 2-1 to the filth, and i won't mind at all tbh.

Want the scum to win Gaz, but theyre on the beach and with major players like tiote, de jong and taylor crocked.
I think Sherwood will revive them - they should bave beaten Stoke and, away from the pressure of VP, I think theyll be more relaxed.
Hope to be proved wrong tho - usual script tomorrow ??

Want the scum to win Gaz, but theyre on the beach and with major players like tiote, de jong and taylor crocked.
I think Sherwood will revive them - they should bave beaten Stoke and, away from the pressure of VP, I think theyll be more relaxed.
Aye mate, c u there ;)

Exactly....Remember when Bruce was going to get the bullet after we were going to stuff them on Boxing day, or the lets all laugh at Pardew earlier this season as he comfortably guided the Mags to upper mid table before he left them, whilst we continue to scrap around the relegation zone.
This.
Some knowledgable posters on here mind! :lol:

His nonsence about being the "Headmaster" will com e back and bite him on the arse I reckon. No way will a bunch of self-obsessed millionaires react well to a disciplinarian who has limited management experience. Hopefully this appointment will be the nail in the coffin for them....

New manager bounce........we need to do it quickly before we run out of games...........
For that to happen, you need to have some decent players who are not playing to their ability - the new manager comes in and they perform well in an attemp to prove theirselves worthy of a place in the team until the usual apathy sinks back in.

in our case, we have very average players playing to the fullness of their ability (for the most part) I see no benefit in changing managers - it's not going to suddenly make Fletcher a 20 goal a season striker or Gomez some sort of incarnation of Xavi. We are where we are because we have average players

That is messageboard banter man. We all know you will be jumping up & down at a Villa goal.
Honestlty couldn't give a shit about your results apart from 2 games a season. You could beat Man City 10-0, or lose to QPR 0-10 and my reaction would be the same
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Yer in Dream land mate..When was Taylor or DeJong ever a major player??????

If I had money riding on Villa to beat the mags I'd want villa to win all day long

Scored 4 goals in 13 away games ..........they make us look like Man City...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back