Tim Sherwood press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

He already looks like the pressure is getting to him. Honestly looks like that defeat has drained him, not what you would expect from a new manager, eh? Probably thought that they were going to turn up and beat Stoke purely because of his motivational skills. Maybe Villa should sack him and hire a new manager every week until they get that new manager bounce.

Quite like the sound of that, a sort of Have I Got News For You weekly guest manager. Could go further and turn it into a reality tv show even, give the watching Villa fans the chance to 'back him or sack him'. If you vote to sack him you then get a chance to vote for his replacement. Be funny as fuck hi jacking that vote and getting Di Canio the job there. Curbishley still wouldn't get a go like. He'd end up with the Keith Chegwin role.

My ITK source assures me that Stephen Hawkings advised the PL to ask SAFC or AVFC to sack one of Poyet or Lambert as another clash of such anti matter football may produce negative energy way beyond that previously measured in any black hole so far discovered by brainy people in sensible shoes. The resultant earth bound black hole couldve possibly turned the universe inside out in a similar manner to that which happens to items of clothing in washing machines. It couldve been the end of everything ever.
Thankfully Randy Lerner blinked first. We should all give thanks for Tim Sherwood I say.

Every one of your support wants Nufc to lose every game.
tbf your lot are still hurting from when they put the nail in your relegation coffin so will be up to putting one over them , whether or not your charming new manager has the tact to inspire that victory is questionable

tbf your lot are still hurting from when they put the nail in your relegation coffin so will be up to putting one over them , whether or not your charming new manager has the tact to inspire that victory is questionable
That is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back