This point last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate all those type of arguments. " you only stay up cos of Defoe " " you'd be shit without Defoe "

But we do have him and we chose to sign him cos he is good at scoring goals. So fuck off. Getting me wound up thinking about it haha
Exactly! Take Kane out of Spurs, countinho out of Liverpool, Sanchez out of Arsenal, they would be half the team they currently are. Every team has a superstar they can't do without. Even Barcelona and Messi.

New Years Eve last year we were 8 points adrift of ( eventually ) relegated Norwich.
9 points adrift in reality if you look at the goal difference.
P Pts GD
15) Norwich 19 20 -10
16) Bournmth 19 20 -12
17) Swansea 19 18 -8
------------------------------------
18) Mags 19 17 -15
19) SAFC 19 12 -19
20) Villa 19 8 -19

Norwich had played all the shite at home, and all the good teams away .
Palace record over the last 38 games is W 6 D 10 L 22 = 28 points

Would it be though if we presumably get beat of united and Liverpool 1 point and we would be adrift

Depends on how other results go tbh. I would have took a point away to Swansea last week (prior) and after the game we were bottom again to be back within a shout today. Burnley's home form is pretty good, very similar to ours. Obviously I'd prefer a win but it will be a tough game and a point should keep us well within reach

Settle for 2 points?! Give over....United are on fire and we stand no chance at all at OT. And Burnley have been absolutely fantastic at home with 5 wins so far.

I'd be ecstatic with a point from those 2 games and we are certainly losing to Liverpool after that. So it's 15 points max for me from 20 games. Really bad position to be in that I'm afraid and we don't have the squad of last season to sort this out.

Settle for 2 points?! Give over....United are on fire and we stand no chance at all at OT. And Burnley have been absolutely fantastic at home with 5 wins so far.

I'd be ecstatic with a point from those 2 games and we are certainly losing to Liverpool after that. So it's 15 points max for me from 20 games. Really bad position to be in that I'm afraid and we don't have the squad of last season to sort this out.
There's no reason at all why we can't beat Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back