The Witcher 3

I'm already impressed mate cos I got a user manual, haven't had one of those fuckers in a game for years.

Plus a music tracklist cd, map and stickers lol

Gave this a couple of hours last night.

Shite IMO

The Far Cry series are miles more entertaining for a thicko like me.

If anyone wants to buy it let me know
:lol:

I'm already impressed mate cos I got a user manual, haven't had one of those fuckers in a game for years.

Plus a music tracklist cd, map and stickers lol

Gave this a couple of hours last night.

Shite IMO

The Far Cry series are miles more entertaining for a thicko like me.

If anyone wants to buy it let me know

You are missing out. Far Cry is shite anarl.

Ahead of skyrim in every way for me. Love both but only The Witcher 3 has kept me that entertained the entire time.
If they were released at the same time I might agree. But with Skyrim being 4-5 years earlier and yet again redefining the standard for open world RPG's it wins for me.

Oh yeah I loved it too. It's right behind Skyrim for game of the decade IMHO.
id agree with that mind in that exact order, The Witcher is probably more in depth and realistic but i'll never forget that first time in the cart riding down to my execution as the dragon attacks....Skyrim belongs to the f***ing Nords not Dragons.

One thing i particularly love about the witcher is the fact its done what most games fail to do with one character and done it hundreds of times for characters of small roles and big players....made them have personalities and a defined style and attitude, ever since i first picked it up i was staggered how engaged in each character i was and surprisingly how much i cared about what happens to them and their backstories, 'Sigi Reuven' in particular being one of my favourite characters in gaming for years and hes not just a one off either.

id agree with that mind in that exact order, The Witcher is probably more in depth and realistic but i'll never forget that first time in the cart riding down to my execution as the dragon attacks....Skyrim belongs to the f***ing Nords not Dragons.

One thing i particularly love about the witcher is the fact its done what most games fail to do with one character and done it hundreds of times for characters of small roles and big players....made them have personalities and a defined style and attitude, ever since i first picked it up i was staggered how engaged in each character i was and surprisingly how much i cared about what happens to them and their backstories, 'Sigi Reuven' in particular being one of my favourite characters in gaming for years and hes not just a one off either.

This second paragraph is the main reason the witcher wins out over Skyrim for me. The dialogue, characters and storytelling are brilliant. It does well to keep you engaged with the story whilst throwing so much other stuff to do at you. Plus alot of side quests are centred around these engaging characters that have been created.

For anyone interested the witcher novels are well worth a read too. There is plenty of cross over with the games. Only 3 have been translated to English up to now but hopefully more on the way.

hmmm cant seem to get into this now, i like the way its set up but cant seem to get attached to the story.

Was hoping i would get hooked to it like Skyrim but cant see it happening

Back