The Witcher 3

It is class mate but iirc you weren't a fan of Skyrim? Might not be your type of game as it has plenty similarities.
I liked Skyrim but I got frustrated cos there's so much to do and i couldn't be bothered sometimes. Dunno if I have the time for a massive game.

I liked Skyrim but I got frustrated cos there's so much to do and i couldn't be bothered sometimes. Dunno if I have the time for a massive game.

I have sunk 350 hours into the witcher mate and I haven't finished it yet. I am sure you could blast through the main quest quite quickly but it is even bigger than skyrim.

I have sunk 350 hours into the witcher mate and I haven't finished it yet. I am sure you could blast through the main quest quite quickly but it is even bigger than skyrim.
Might be better waiting til I can sink some real time into it then.

Was this good homies? Might pick it up after Christmas when it gets even cheaper.

It's about £22 in Tesco now, bought it at the weekend and gone down to £22 second hand in CEX.

I'm also going to have to read this thread, because I'm generally useless at this type of game and just started it, hopefully be playing it a bit over the winter.

Won game of the year at an early award ceremony, richly deserved.

Probably rank this as the best RPG I've ever played (that includes Oblivion & Skyrim) - I hold out hope for a Witcher 4 even though there's next to no chance :lol:

Probably rank this as the best RPG I've ever played (that includes Oblivion & Skyrim) - I hold out hope for a Witcher 4 even though there's next to no chance :lol:
Actually, just seen a Witcher 4 is very likely - just won't have Geralt as the protagonist.

Last edited:

Actually, just seen a Witcher 4 is very likely - just won't have Geralt as the protagonist.
probably the only time i'll agree 100% with a choice for Game of the Year, it would have been an absolute crime had this lost out.

Also CD Projekt Red won developer of the year, again another well deserved award, the works they've put into not only the game but the bug fixing and patches is more than some developers put in through an entire game series....*cough EA cough*

I'm already impressed mate cos I got a user manual, haven't had one of those fuckers in a game for years.

Plus a music tracklist cd, map and stickers lol

Gave this a couple of hours last night.

Shite IMO

The Far Cry series are miles more entertaining for a thicko like me.

If anyone wants to buy it let me know

Last edited:

Back