The Witcher 3

Aye :lol:

Tell you what though, I died quite a few times on that. Took a while to get the bear's health down and if he caught me out once - he took near a fifth of my health. Like how this is more challenging than others (seb I know)

Aye the bears are pretty tanky just lots of quick attack >> roll > quick attack seems to do the trick for me.
So far would have to say it's far better than Dragon Age and possibly even Skyrim. Also has the highest percentage of 'wad' female NPC's in any RPG I've played.

Also - The dynamic beard growth they have it the game, love it!!

Anything with fur will be fucked up by Igni. At worst it will take a massive chunk of their health and most of the time it'll stun them a bit while they try and waft away the flames

Tho after about 15 hours in the game, the only fight I've really enjoyed is the Shrieker contract. Felt a bit like a Dark Souls boss in terms of mechanics and pacing.

Aye the bears are pretty tanky just lots of quick attack >> roll > quick attack seems to do the trick for me.
So far would have to say it's far better than Dragon Age and possibly even Skyrim. Also has the highest percentage of 'wad' female NPC's in any RPG I've played.

Also - The dynamic beard growth they have it the game, love it!!
Aye, that's how I beat it in the end. Using aard came in handy too to stun it

& aye, Yennefer is an absolute WAD.

Bought this today, haven't played the others so I decided to just read up what had happened in the other 2

Only played a few hours but I'm enjoying it so far

Do you get the pick your skill base like Skyrim ?
You choose which skills to level up and that but it's not like skyrim where you can choose to be a mage and stuff.

Your melee on this with a few different 'spells' to cast. You have a crossbow aswell but it's maonly a secondary weapon.

Mind I'm only a few hours in so it might change.

It's fuxking excellent though

Love chopping and slicing people up.

Though what Ive learned is try and keep your health high as possible at all times and always carry food and potions. As you quite often get stuck in a fight where when you die you load back straight into it.

Also make sure you have plenty of saves

Every time I get cocky I run into something that 1 hit kills me and slams me right on my arse

Seemed to be cruising through so took on the Shrieker at Lvl6 (Rec Lvl8) and he smashed me all over. Also found the grave of a Witcher while trying to get the Griffin Schematics, one room had about 9 wraiths in it ... Got absolutely fisted.

how the fuck do you kill the werewolf in the wild at heart side quest, every time I hit the fucker it life just regenerates

Use the correct oil on your sword as well mate. It killed me a fair few times before I remembered to check the information in the glossary (i.e. what knacks it the most) and killed it first time after that. Exact same thing happened when completing a Witcher contract where you fight a massive Wraith as well

I had ridiculously high hopes for this, as I loved the first and second, and I can't believe the game has lived up to them. It's an astonishing game, it's like the perfect mix between exploring RPG games such as Skyrim and more character / story ones such as Mass Effect. Best game I have played in years this like

Seemed to be cruising through so took on the Shrieker at Lvl6 (Rec Lvl8) and he smashed me all over. Also found the grave of a Witcher while trying to get the Griffin Schematics, one room had about 9 wraiths in it ... Got absolutely fisted.
f***ing hate wraiths like, they the ones that disappear and reappear right next to you?

Easily one of the best games I've ever played.

Edit: Well fuck, the rest of my post was eaten by the internet. To sum it up, Skyrim and Dragon Age Inquistion don't hold a candle to The Witcher 3. In actuality, they get pissed on from quite a significant height.

Use the correct oil on your sword as well mate. It killed me a fair few times before I remembered to check the information in the glossary (i.e. what knacks it the most) and killed it first time after that. Exact same thing happened when completing a Witcher contract where you fight a massive Wraith as well

I had ridiculously high hopes for this, as I loved the first and second, and I can't believe the game has lived up to them. It's an astonishing game, it's like the perfect mix between exploring RPG games such as Skyrim and more character / story ones such as Mass Effect. Best game I have played in years this like
I looked at the bestiary but the werewolf wasn't there for some reason, so I don't no what to use against it

Back