The Sir Bob Murray stand

Not a fan of talking about death, but it's the sort of thing that would happen when he does. Doesn't make too much sense when he's still alive.

Given Sir Bob's contribution to the club, the stadium, academy, beacon and foundation has there never been a call for a stand to be named after him. I think it would be a fitting tribute to name the West stand after him for everything he has done for our club
He is the best Chairman in my life time (I am 66 in a couple of weeks, to put that into context). He was and remains a true fan, he did well with the resources he had, but time moved on and he knew he had to step aside to allow those with more money take over.

Nope. Perhaps we can call it the John featherstone stand instead in honour of when he shat himself and put John up front to face the music. The red card bar. Despised the bloke growing up and whilst time has softened that somewhat still don’t like the fella
Tin hat on mate.

Got total respect for Bob Murray but he’s got the Murray gates and he’ll go down as the man who sorted the stadium and academy. It’s time for Charlie Hurley to be honoured in my opinion.

Back