The Gus Out Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our midfield was getting pulled to bits was it? you dosy herbert you :lol:
we couldnt get out the midfield at the time, aj was blowing out his arse and gomez might aswell have been in the stands given his watching role. swapping the 2 forwards did nothing to ease that.

we couldnt get out the midfield at the time, aj was blowing out his arse and gomez might aswell have been in the stands given his watching role swapping the 2 forwards did nothing to ease that.
Agree to an extent with your observations about certain players but Burnley were that poor they still couldn't lay a glove on us.

we couldnt get out the midfield at the time, aj was blowing out his arse and gomez might aswell have been in the stands given his watching role. swapping the 2 forwards did nothing to ease that.
mate i read your posts and agree with a lot but Johnson was superb today

we were never cruising. i would say they easily had more shots and were on top at the time. like i said in the 20 mins they were on neither had a shot, strange considering we were "cruising":confused:
You do sometimes have a valid point but more often than not your mind numbing doom mongering is beyond healthy.
We've won today albeit not in a particularly convincing manner but its an improvement. Have your self a chilled evening marra.

I am not a Gus out. I am a Gus get with it and respond to reality.

Today he did. We were playing a poor side who looked pretty good through most of the second half. We were excellent in the first half.

At the end of the match we had beaten a team who we had to beat to stay alive and who are also at the bottom end of the league.

This is not a time for jubilation. We should celebrate the win but keep it in context. If Gus abandons his "Defend or Die"policy we will win more games. If he does not we will not.

Table looks ALOT healthier now
No. It does not. It will when we have some kind of cushion between us and the bottom three. Today we are a game away from panic.

he was a great outlet but just back from injury you could see he was struggling after an hour he was doubled over trying to catch his breath when he got the yellow card.
il disagree i thought he was excellent along with that bloke rivilliere or whatever his name is .. johnson had a passion today that i expect from every player but dont get he worked his socks off and showed a quality that we need to survive , still noy sure on the coach and still dont know what formation we played today and dont think Poyet did . Johnson played with a freedom today imo

Why does any group of people on this board with whom someone disagrees automatically become a "brigade"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back