The Gus Out Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
And.....had i said sod all and i didnt say much would you have continued to mither on like a spot ridden angst fuelled teenager...

Well I would have asked him why he feels he can sit at home and slate people. Seems to me he can slate people, I am a a spot ridden angst fuelled teenager for asking him though.
Strange logic.

Well I would have asked him why he feels he can sit at home and slate people. Seems to me he can slate people, I am a a spot ridden angst fuelled teenager for asking him though.
Strange logic.
No you just go on like a berk sometimes on here and hes chosen to ignore you..

Youre better than that in real life ...

Its none of yours or anybody elses business if he goes or not..

No you just go on like a berk sometimes on here and hes chosen to ignore you...

Its none of yours or anybody elses business if he goes or not..

None of his business if people are Poyet out then.
I take it you have been on the piss shortarse, hence the shite.

The OP is overly excited here. Attempting to argue with people who don't exist.

From what I've read and said myself the overwhelming majority on this board have been saying 'Gus must change or go'. This is not 'Gus out'.

Thankfully he looks like he has changed. Lovely to see two upfront yesterday. We were right, Gus has listened and all is well.

SMB wins. You should be thanking us.
Did we play 2 up front? Wickham looked to be on the right and it was more of a 4-3-3, with Wickham just getting closer to the striker quicker. We played that way against stoke and won there. Wasn't 2 up front though, as we never had anyone on the right if not Wickham.

Yes, you don't normally bother with me and your spirited and indeed child like defence of the OP suggests you had taken an ale or two.
Ah well like most of your crap its ill ilformed and a pile of poo..

Still doubtless long after i have left this thread which is now the smell of message board martyr will pervade the atmosphere. .

Ah well like most of your crap its ill ilformed and a pile of poo..

Still doubtless long after i have left this thread which is now the smell off message board martyr will pervade the atmosphere. .

How its it ill informed then? I asked why he wasn't at the match, you threw a strop. I am sure he is touched by your concern.

How its it ill informed then? I asked why he wasn't at the match, you threw a strop. I am sure he is touched by your concern.
No i didnt but never mind continue on your endless whine and whinge about the terrible treatment you get from a place you cant stay away from..

No i didnt but never mind continue or your endless whine about the terrible treatment you get from a place you cant stay away from..

Yes you did throw a strop, spotty teenage etc.
I do get terrible treatment, only way people like you can get at people eh.

Aye okay ...its a message board and if its that bad why come back...

Not everyone on here is bad though, there are some good people who I enjoy chewing the fat with, not you of course.
However when a small man has power, they will show just how small they really are.
And didn't you fuck off for years in a strop?

Not everyone on here is bad though, there are some good people who I enjoy chewing the fat with, not you of course.
However when a small man has power, they will show just how small they really are.
And didn't you fuck off for years in a strop?
Oh dear.....revert to type..

Go to bed on your pillow of self induced indignation. ..:lol:

Oh dear.....revert to type..

Go to bed on your pillow of self induced indignation. ..:lol:

Is it untrue? Did you fuck off for months or even years following embarrassing yourself?
And lets be honest here, if I turned the heat up here a bit like you seem to want, I'll be gone.
Every man and his dog knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back