The daily "The Mirror" dig thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. A rare moment for me MJ. Far better to pop it down the bog if one is unfortunate to have one in ones hands.
They have to rate someone at 20th and we are bottom of league at present so haven't got a great deal to come back with really.

I look at newspapers as someone else's opinion of the news. The mirror is the village idiot's opinion.

They have to rate someone at 20th and we are bottom of league at present so haven't got a great deal to come back with really.
Arsenal haven't signed an outfield player, even you surely agree they should be below us in the window ratings.

Arsenal haven't signed an outfield player, even you surely agree they should be below us in the window ratings.
They've signed a gun goalkeeper though which is where they really needed to strengthen. I'm not saying I agree with us being 20th but if it's someone else's opinion that we are I have no issue. That's what sports all about.

They've signed a gun goalkeeper though which is where they really needed to strengthen. I'm not saying I agree with us being 20th but if it's someone else's opinion that we are I have no issue. That's what sports all about.
Signed a keeper that is past it and wouldn't get in the safc team .

Now I like pants mind but to say he is better than cech is just being silly. He's only 33 which is average for a keeper.
I'd honestly 100% have pants now than Cech.Steadily declined over the last 3 years,why I couldn't tell you as he's still a young man for his position .

had him there for a good month now - don't know why more people don't do it! Board looks lovely now
It's something until recently I've never felt the need to use, but the mods aren't doing their jobs the way they should, so the ignore button will have to be used in future, I can think of one or two that are going to be zapped. mags and wum's that is, not mods.;)

I'd honestly 100% have pants now than Cech.Steadily declined over the last 3 years,why I couldn't tell you as he's still a young man for his position .
Thought he was shaky against west ham but pretty sure last game he was man of match. I do like pants though but cech every day over him for me mind. All opinions though Bonny lad.

Cant remember when I ignored the f***ing prick, its great not having to read his f***ing negative posts mind, f***ing makes it so much better

How the fuck hasnt this obvious WUM been banned?

Everyone should put the wanker on ignore
This, good posters get banned and fucktrumpets like Jarbore get away with the shite they post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back