The daily "The Mirror" dig thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you want to be a sports journalist and end up at The Mirror, it basically means your shit. Christ knows this means for Lee Ryder at the Chronicle.

It's bizarre that. We've signed more players to come straight into the first team than most teams in the league. Watford have signed 15 players and not a single player with PL experience, how can they have had a better window?
Newcastle have spent big on unproven players and have had a better window. They've basically got no idea and ranked it completely random.

To be fair while it is journalism at its very worst, they hardly paint Newcastle as a pretty picture.

The underdogs is my favourite position to start a season in. Can only improve on expectation that way.

They are just laying the bricks for the deluded, so when they drop the next derby, the bedsheet run will start again, boycoutts and camera-licking and ashley-oot van will be motoring about again

Laughable but also quite sad.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-window-power-rankings-20-6360071?
Basically they have us as being ranked 20th in the Premier League this transfer window, Mag media partners, unbiased journalism at its worst.

The Mirror. I have only ever read this rag in circumstances like it was free and the only available newspaper just before I got on a train. Or it looked rasonably hygenic lying on a seat and I had nothing else to read. I would never buy a copy. Why on earth would you? It's likea castrated version of the Sun - which I also loathe.

Today I picked up a copy in the Barber's shop. Lasted less than a minute and put it down again. What rubbish it contained!

So why would the football section be any different? I took a look at the back page in the Barber's shop - it was a waste of energy to turn it round.

Why don't we all just agree that it is junk and stop discussing it? Would you really want to discuss football with the brain dead numbskulls who waste their lives attempting to read it? If so, bye.

The Mirror. I have only ever read this rag in circumstances like it was free and the only available newspaper just before I got on a train. Or it looked rasonably hygenic lying on a seat and I had nothing else to read. I would never buy a copy. Why on earth would you? It's likea castrated version of the Sun - which I also loathe.

Today I picked up a copy in the Barber's shop. Lasted less than a minute and put it down again. What rubbish it contained!

So why would the football section be any different? I took a look at the back page in the Barber's shop - it was a waste of energy to turn it round.

Why don't we all just agree that it is junk and stop discussing it? Would you really want to discuss football with the brain dead numbskulls who waste their lives attempting to read it? If so, bye.

Beautiful! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back