The Apprentice 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now that's over can someone explain to me what crowdfunding is...

In my niaivety I assumed it was getting people to seed fund your business idea so you could bring it to production/market. Now Suralan tells me it's about getting people to give you £5 in return for £14.95 worth of kit. Huh? That seems like a fast track to bankruptcy.

Or am I missing something..?
Take at look at Pledge Music where you can prefund releases by a whole bunch of bands from Killing Joke to The Flaming Lips and The Damned. www.pledgemusic.com It`s a canny way for fans to get some collectable stuff and exclusive stuff.

Cheers. Older and wiser now...

Take at look at Pledge Music where you can prefund releases by a whole bunch of bands from Killing Joke to The Flaming Lips and The Damned. www.pledgemusic.com It`s a canny way for fans to get some collectable stuff and exclusive stuff.
I got the latest Divine Comedy album from them. As far as I'm aware I paid my £9 and got the album. Nothing else. To be honest I just thought it was a straightforward music shop...

Crowdfunding very popular regarding new cycling products (particularly power meters)
People getting in early doors and getting a product cheaper....a well known one just went tits last week and all investors lost their dough.

I enjoy it, and watch it every week, but Sugar is a right twat. Adores anyone who is a "geezer", hates anyone who doesn't want to spend all their time slating other people and offering shit excuses and passing the buck.

Even managed to have a go at one lass for daring to be nice in order to negotiate. She got a discount and was slated because of the way she done it. "Being nice is no good in business". What a bellend.

I enjoy it, and watch it every week, but Sugar is a right twat. Adores anyone who is a "geezer", hates anyone who doesn't want to spend all their time slating other people and offering shit excuses and passing the buck.

Even managed to have a go at one lass for daring to be nice in order to negotiate. She got a discount and was slated because of the way she done it. "Being nice is no good in business". What a bellend.

TBH it's turning into a bit of a soup opera.

BUZZING Rebecca went, she looked too much like Cassandra from only fools and horses, for that reason she had to be fired.

I feel sorry for Alana. Absolutely zero confidence and whenever she thinks she's doing well she gets slated. Looks like she is going to cry.

Don't deprive Karen Brady of sleep, turned into a right nasty witch!

She's gone of Alana for being too "Girly" in the negotiations, hates women who use their feminine ways to get one over on men, she says it sets back women's rights or some such bollocks.

I reckon she could have got them cigars for nowt if she offered to smoke his big pink one!

Strangely knew they were off to the Boisdale as soon as he said Belgravia, it's @Epping fault for me knowing that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back