Sydney van Hooijdonk - (chasing??)

Danny Graham had more goals in men’s football & we signed him twice.
Aye but the main point is Hemir just isn’t anywhere near ready. I just can’t get my head around this stubborn refusal to spend money on a competent forward. Not chucking tens of millions just a few million to get a Keiffer Moore (rumoured fee £3m).

Aye but the main point is Hemir just isn’t anywhere near ready. I just can’t get my head around this stubborn refusal to spend money on a competent forward. Not chucking tens of millions just a few million to get a Keiffer Moore (rumoured fee £3m).
Moore is 31 years old and we don’t spend money on depreciating assets. Whether you agree or not, that is your answer.

Moore is 31 years old and we don’t spend money on depreciating assets. Whether you agree or not, that is your answer.
Or even pay a percentage of his wages to agree a loan fee I fear.

Still we’ve got the excitement of seeing which of our young guns will develop first in the next couple of years.

We spent 2.5 mil on a 24/25 yr old.
Quite a bit for a championship club.

Back