Sydney van Hooijdonk - (chasing??)

Just looking through the thread to see what the opinions were a few month ago. Saw this post

Obviously never came off, but Mowbray definitely knew who we were after.

The negative lot on here will say we never had any intention, the positive lot will say it proves Speakman & his team are aware of what we need.

Issue is, we’re halfway through the window.

Just looking through the thread to see what the opinions were a few month ago. Saw this post

Obviously never came off, but Mowbray definitely knew who we were after.

The negative lot on here will say we never had any intention, the positive lot will say it proves Speakman & his team are aware of what we need.

Issue is, we’re halfway through the window.
I don't know what to think, half of me thinks we never had any intention and my other half thinks It proves Speakman &his team are aware of what we need😉

Norwich agree loan deal with option to buy. Another striker goes to Championship club …… but there’s nobody out there in this window.

39 hours 20 minutes…….

Norwich agree loan deal with option to buy. Another striker goes to Championship club …… but there’s nobody out there in this window.

39 hours 20 minutes…….
If Hemir had signed for Norwich we could have said exactly the same thing like. Just cos Norwich have signed him doesn’t mean we wanted him, he’s any good or would have improved us.

Back