Sunderland fan cycling 2000km from Italy to Sunderland to raise funds for sick little girl. Help nee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just had a quick chat with Enrico.
800km done, 4 days before he is in the UK.
Beers every day.
He is still in very good spirit.

Let's keep the donations going.
Try a least get his target before he arrives.
How is he getting across the channel? Ferry or Tunnel. No room for passengers with Enrico.

:) It's not gone up much at all this week. A rich member would be nice or everyone could donate a couple of quid each.
Would smash it.
Strange isn't it? We said earlier that the board has about 12,000 members, some aren't active, but we do get visitors, if they all hoyed in the price of a pint, or probably even a quid each we'd easily have it done by now.
Just have to keep bumping away.
TO DONATE
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/road-to-stadium-of-light-ride-for-nina#/story

How is he getting across the channel? Ferry or Tunnel. No room for passengers with Enrico.
I'm not sure Marra. I'll have to get our lass to check on faceache see if she can find out.

£ 85 so far today - should be able to get him over the £100 by 6pm and over £3000 by the end of tomorrow?
Little steps and all that!

Visit there facebook page if possible.
Blackcats of Italy (brescia).
Enrico is a great bloke, massive lads fan. Does a lot of work over there for his charity.
Holds football tournaments for supporters of English teams over there.
He will be arriving at the stadium for the Norwich game.
I will speak to him see if we can get a link up on here for his charity.
Can you get Enrico to join here and give a daily update? That might get some momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back