Sunderland fan cycling 2000km from Italy to Sunderland to raise funds for sick little girl. Help nee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just if everyone who came on the board donated £5-£10, the target would be hit in an instance!!
Dead right mate. If you think about it , what can you buy for a fiver these days, how much is a pint ? If even casual users and visitors hoyed the price of a pint in, we'd have pissed all over the target by now. Once again though, great effort from the people that already donated, those that haven't yet, please have a think about it. Even if you can't donate, spread the word.

BERRRRMP!
And another one.

Last edited by a moderator:

To the moderator that merged the thread. Many thanks for doing so. Maybe the new title will help, Hope so.
Thanks again to everyone that's donated so far and thanks to @Madmartigan for getting our attention and starting all this off.
To everybody that's posted. Keep on bumping.

He's raising about £80 a day. (Doesn't sound much, does it?)

So for him to get his target he needs a 100 days to raise the funds.

How many days has this fundraiser been going???

Are you going to have the post holiday blues!
That started last night.

Today he's riding 144km (90 miles) from Belfort to Langres.

TO DONATE

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/road-to-stadium-of-light-ride-for-nina#/
Langres, that's in North eastern France isn't it? Think they make champagne around there anarl. Hope someone has a bottle on ice for him.

He's raising about £80 a day. (Doesn't sound much, does it?)

So for him to get his target he needs a 100 days to raise the funds.

How many days has this fundraiser been going???
It is very slow which has really surprised me. Maybe, hopefully, it will pick up as he gets closer. I hope we can make it worth the effort for him and primarily Nina. We need to keep bumping this so it stays on the first page, so ta for the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
No ,samsung phone.​
I've just started using tinypic on my iPad. It'll probably work on your phone. Google tinypic, it's free to join up, when you've done that click choose file, it should give you the option of choosing from your photo library. I get my photos off google and save them in my photos. When you've chosen your image, click upload now. I then copy the IMG code for forums and message boards then paste it into my reply or post on here. The code will come up first but when you actually post it the image comes up. It sounds like a fart about but it's not when you've used it a couple of times. I'm not by any means tech savvy but it works for me.

I've just started using tinypic on my iPad. It'll probably work on your phone. Google tinypic, it's free to join up, when you've done that click choose file, it should give you the option of choosing from your photo library. I get my photos off google and save them in my photos. When you've chosen your image, click upload now. I then copy the IMG code for forums and message boards then paste it into my reply or post on here. The code will come up first but when you actually post it the image comes up. It sounds like a fart about but it's not when you've used it a couple of times. I'm not by any means tech savvy but it works for me.
I'll try it thanks.

There's just been posts deleted from here, has anybody any idea why? If this thread is causing grief for someone I wish they'd just say so.

He's posted on Facebook that he's done 33% of the ride but is at only 31% of his target for donations and he doesn't want to beat the donations in terms of completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back