Sunderland AFC Women

I don't think they'd be allowed to go up, the ground isn't up to WSL standards & the FA would shaft us because of financial reason's
For a start they aren't full time
What is required of a ground to be WSL standard?

I know there's been various cancellations because of waterlogged or frozen pitch at Hetton (for u21s), but the amenities themselves are decent for the size of the crowds IMO.

What is required of a ground to be WSL standard?

I know there's been various cancellations because of waterlogged or frozen pitch at Hetton (for u21s), but the amenities themselves are decent for the size of the crowds IMO.
Listened to the Look North SAFC podcast a while ago, Barnes & that scottish bloke were discussing it

Watford away next weekend. Are they still playing at Kings Langley?
Wherever they play we need to get as many SE exiles there as possible. Kings Langley is slightly nearer Hemel Hempstead than Watford, just outside the M25 slightly west of the M1 and east of the A41. There’s a decent bar and roadside parking all along the Hempstead Road. Apsley Station is nearer than the actual Kings Langley station and is further north than both the KL station and stadium, it’s two stops north of Watford Junction iirc which is west coast mainline from Euston.

We shoulda buried them last time I saw us there. The CF should’ve had a hat trick in last 15 mins. Should’ve not could’ve.

Get yerselves there.

Wherever they play we need to get as many SE exiles there as possible. Kings Langley is slightly nearer Hemel Hempstead than Watford, just outside the M25 slightly west of the M1 and east of the A41. There’s a decent bar and roadside parking all along the Hempstead Road. Apsley Station is nearer than the actual Kings Langley station and is further north than both the KL station and stadium, it’s two stops north of Watford Junction iirc which is west coast mainline from Euston.

We shoulda buried them last time I saw us there. The CF should’ve had a hat trick in last 15 mins. Should’ve not could’ve.

Get yerselves there.
Vicarage Road on Sunday

Get yerselves there.
I would have given you a shout if we weren't going away. You going to Palace?
Cheers for that. Excellent stuff.

I love watching the lasses play, so much passion and enthusiasm. Don't understand how you can not enjoy it. Also don't get why if you don't enjoy it , you feel the need to tell people.

Some great goals today, and being a long time since I've enjoyed a match as much as that watching the men's first team
Its because telling people how much you hate women's football makes misogynistic types feel all manly and stuff.
I assume the women's team equivalent of that youtube lot

They are in the league below them too I think

I guess winning trophies extends to the women's team too who have apparently spent £2m already this year on their sportswashing which by the standards of their league is the equivalent of someone in about division 8 of the mens league spending the same
Yeah like I said on our WhatsApp group, at least the mags lost the cup final to a genuine historical giant of the English game. No shame in a team only funded to the tune of £2m this season by a tyrannical state, losing to a quality side like Hashtag United.

Last edited:

Back