Sunderland AFC Women

Aye, Blue Army bloke
Only ever says it twice though for some reason

They were over the moon with a win on pens against our second string in the Conti Cup. No idea why because with respect to all of the teams who enter it unless you get a favourable draw in an all championship group or the team you are playing against field an inelligble player none of the Championship teams are getting out of the group stage

Just seen this as well. What the fuck is hash tag united?

Newcastle United Women lose FA Women’s National League Cup final to Hashtag United​

I assume the women's team equivalent of that youtube lot

They are in the league below them too I think

I guess winning trophies extends to the women's team too who have apparently spent £2m already this year on their sportswashing which by the standards of their league is the equivalent of someone in about division 8 of the mens league spending the same

I assume the women's team equivalent of that youtube lot

They are in the league below them too I think

I guess winning trophies extends to the women's team too who have apparently spent £2m already this year on their sportswashing which by the standards of their league is the equivalent of someone in about division 8 of the mens league spending the same
They’re an e-sports thing I think, been around a short while. I think it is absolutely hilarious.

Saw one on twitter

Saying better team lost :lol:
Wonder if this is the heckler

Okay...now the referee of today's match...shocking, we are blessed with these nightmare referees every week, why is this? Just watched West Ham v Chelsea and Carla Ward, West Ham manager is also sick of referee mistakes, goals called offside when they blatantly aren't, goals allowed to stand that blatantly shouldn't. How long does women's football have to put up with these shocking officials? Up the Duzza 💙

Son in law went to the match today. My daughter and grand daughter won’t stand for 90 mins so he went on his own. If we get promoted will all games be at the SOL. If so they will get ST’s .

Wonder if this is the heckler

Okay...now the referee of today's match...shocking, we are blessed with these nightmare referees every week, why is this? Just watched West Ham v Chelsea and Carla Ward, West Ham manager is also sick of referee mistakes, goals called offside when they blatantly aren't, goals allowed to stand that blatantly shouldn't. How long does women's football have to put up with these shocking officials? Up the Duzza 💙

Said earlier, the ref today works for the mags.
Couldn’t make it up

Son in law went to the match today. My daughter and grand daughter won’t stand for 90 mins so he went on his own. If we get promoted will all games be at the SOL. If so they will get ST’s .
I don't think they'd be allowed to go up, the ground isn't up to WSL standards & the FA would shaft us because of financial reason's
For a start they aren't full time

Back