Styles

Depends what the price is. I think he’s alright. He’s not a Left Back but there’s something where I think he yeah he looks alright.

Depends how much he would cost, if he was £350k to £500k range, I would get him in as a squad player who could cover a number of positions. If it was £1m to £2m then that kind of money needs to be spent on a guaranteed first choice player who is going to have a big impact on the team.

Is it you who's paying? I don't get posts like this. It doesn't matter what he costs from a fans perspective.

Yes it does. Do you just think there’s a pot of endless money?

No not at all.
It's not my responsibility to finance the club, I expect our billionaire owner to worry about who much players cost.
Anyone at any price who is good enough to play gets my vote.

Regarding your quote, we seemed to have enough to buy Hilda?

I think there are a lot of similarities. There are questions over Embletons fitness and injury record. Styles may be more resilient. If he can play more games that Embo he is surely a better prospect
Not really as neither are really good enough and we would actually have to pay for styles while Embleton is already ours

Is it you who's paying? I don't get posts like this. It doesn't matter what he costs from a fans perspective.
Hand job mafia getting moist over a lg1 player that's 95% shite and played well against 10 men..

If styles Is the answer ,(or indicative of the limits of our ambition) ...were asking the wrong questions

Lessons have to be learned otherwise well keep regressing

Back