Steak - Best in Sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was invited into the kitchen at maze grill the other night ,the chef was explaining to me how to cook the perfect steak

I couldn't understand a word he said , his Italian accent was so strong :lol:

Had a fanfuckin tastic steak in there once.

Do they still bring all the raw cuts to your table and spin you a yarn about each one before you choose?

aye you do like. steak frites last time someone hoyed the menu on here, iirc

You can get steak dirt cheap in D'aqua, just use the gourmet society card and it's £18 for two 9oz ribeye steaks. Can't go wrong, in fact I feel like I'm robbing him.

I can tell you where you can get the best Crabsticks if that helps?
:lol: love them me like , on another note i went to tesco the other day for some smoked cod loin, the bloke on the fish counter offered me " Vietnamese river cobbler " as they had ne cod :lol: , i just refused & said it was for me not the cat & went down the quay :lol:

:lol: love them me like , on another note i went to tesco the other day for some smoked cod loin, the bloke on the fish counter offered me " Vietnamese river cobbler " as they had ne cod :lol: , i just refused & said it was for me not the cat & went down the quay :lol:

Had some of that river cobbler from Tesco the other week, it was crap.

Had some of that river cobbler from Tesco the other week, it was crap.
never even herd of it until then mate tbh :lol:, got a nice fillet of smoked cod one of the lads down the quay instead, should have been 9 pound odd, got it for a fiver ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back