Speakman

Over half the season has gone, and your ridiculous comparison with Stewart is that he was injured when we signed him, when fit he showed in a couple of games how he would be an asset to the team , not just scoring goals , but with his hold up play and helping out against set pieces, which none of our strikers have the capability of doing.
Disagree. He showed little in the chances he had. Regarding being injured if that's the case you have to make the same allowances for Rusyn and Mayenda if you are being fair

Disagree. He showed little in the chances he had. Regarding being injured if that's the case you have to make the same allowances for Rusyn and Mayenda if you are being fair
Of course you're going to disagree because you have doubled down on the owner, the recruitment and Beale. Again Stewart showed what he was all about after his injury, Mayenda and Rusyn have showed nothing to suggest they could lace Stewarts boots, they can't hold up the ball, they both lack the physicality to lead the line on their own and bring nothing to help out the defence, and I've not even mentioned the goals Stewart brought to the team, even when he was getting up to speed.

Of course you're going to disagree because you have doubled down on the owner, the recruitment and Beale. Again Stewart showed what he was all about after his injury, Mayenda and Rusyn have showed nothing to suggest they could lace Stewarts boots, they can't hold up the ball, they both lack the physicality to lead the line on their own and bring nothing to help out the defence, and I've not even mentioned the goals Stewart brought to the team, even when he was getting up to speed.
You're right we aren't going to agree. I can see the excellent work Speakman has done since he came here. You can't or atleast being very ignorant. I'm not comparing them as players to Stewart just the circumstances. Stewart at best was a bit part player the back end of his season here and kicked on the next. You aren't prepared to give our new lads the same benefit.

You're right we aren't going to agree. I can see the excellent work Speakman has done since he came here. You can't or atleast being very ignorant. I'm not comparing them as players to Stewart just the circumstances. Stewart at best was a bit part player the back end of his season here and kicked on the next. You aren't prepared to give our new lads the same benefit.
:lol: You have the audacity to call me ignorant when pretty much all the posters on here disagree with the absolute nonsense you post in defence of the the owner , the recruitment and Beale, again you're either a wum , which would be my guess, or too stupid to face up to the reality that the club has taken a massive shit on the supporters.

:lol: You have the audacity to call me ignorant when pretty much all the posters on here disagree with the absolute nonsense you post in defence of the the owner , the recruitment and Beale, again you're either a wum , which would be my guess, or too stupid to face up to the reality that the club has taken a massive shit on the supporters.
We have some excellent young players at this club which have been brought in by Speakman and he's recruitment team. Can you acknowledge that? If you can't then I give up
Our youth set up is also light years from the dark times under Donald where anyone was sold. That's not happening now

Last edited:
We have some excellent young players at this club which have been brought in by Speakman and he's recruitment team. Can you acknowledge that? If you can't then I give up
Re the recruitment and Speakman and his Model, Plan whatever you want to call it
Are these young players being supported properly such as helping them with the language, giving them psychological support as well as individual coaching because none of them look confident.
Rusyn looks bemused his reaction when he scored was like he didn't know what to do until O9 stepped in. Jewi allegedly given an app to learn the language. Hemir plucked from Benfica B team given the number 9 shirt and chucked in as our centre forward. Ba despite being with us a while now still looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights and doesn't seem to know what he's supposed to be doing half the time and Jobe being ran into the ground.
It's ok buying these young kids but you have to have an infrastructure with a responsibility to support them. A club of this size should have someone in place who can support them with language issues and integration. I don't see a lot of progress being made.

We are talking about Speakman and the last 2 transfer windows, how the squad this season is weaker, how he has never replaced Evans, how the overseas signings have been poor overall . And do everyone a favour and especially yourself and give up the constant drivel you post in an attempt to defend the indefensible.

Re the recruitment and Speakman and his Model, Plan whatever you want to call it
Are these young players being supported properly such as helping them with the language, giving them psychological support as well as individual coaching because none of them look confident.
Rusyn looks bemused his reaction when he scored was like he didn't know what to do until O9 stepped in. Jewi allegedly given an app to learn the language. Hemir plucked from Benfica B team given the number 9 shirt and chucked in as our centre forward. Ba despite being with us a while now still looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights and doesn't seem to know what he's supposed to be doing half the time and Jobe being ran into the ground.
It's ok buying these young kids but you have to have an infrastructure with a responsibility to support them. A club of this size should have someone in place who can support them with language issues and integration. I don't see a lot of progress being made.
A lot of good points here.

Of course they are. Funny I didn't hear criticisms that this when we were playing dazzling football and winning games last season. I wonder why

Some very good points. If the support for young players away from the pitch is anywhere near the standard of most of the other off field stuff it’s no real surprise they’re struggling.

We are talking about Speakman and the last 2 transfer windows, how the squad this season is weaker, how he has never replaced Evans, how the overseas signings have been poor overall . And do everyone a favour and especially yourself and give up the constant drivel you post in an attempt to defend the indefensible.
Well I dare bet I'll be right in the long run you go back to dreaming of no vision signings like the Donald days

Of course they are. Funny I didn't hear criticisms that this when we were playing dazzling football and winning games last season. I wonder why
Maybe because it:
A) Pre-dated a quite horrific summer transfer window and
B) They had an experienced coach who knew how to get the best out of them

Maybe because it:
A) Pre-dated a quite horrific summer transfer window and
B) They had an experienced coach who knew how to get the best out of them
The coach who was still here in December you mean
The club is in a far better place with Speakman than before he arrived. Yes? Come on let's have a honest yes or no?

Last edited:
Well I dare bet I'll be right in the long run you go back to dreaming of no vision signings like the Donald days
And where have I said that, again more drivel , but,but,but Donald does not excuse the fact that the last two windows have not helped the team, sacking a manager who was hampered by recruitment but getting the best out of the players and replacing him with Beale who is not getting the best out of the players.

I'll ask everyone again

The club is in a far better place with Speakman than before he arrived. Yes? Come on let's have a honest yes or no?

I'll ask everyone again

I’ll reply with some others

Is the club in a better place this year than last?
Is Beale an upgrade on Mowbray?
Can you trust a word Speakman says?

Back