Southend v Wycombe league 2 play off final sky sports 1 1700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our lass (no!) Has just said that she didn't realise another team from the north east had made the play off finals. Let you work it out :rolleyes:

Refs need to be punished for missing stuff like that ,when they have a clear view of what they are looking at .Shocking not to give the pen no excuse not to give it .

Refs need to be punished for missing stuff like that ,when they have a clear view of what they are looking at .Shocking not to give the pen no excuse not to give it .

The referee has to be 100% that is should be a penalty and not guess like they did in the play off when they gave Southend a cheap penalty. I doubt the guy that was pushed some minutes ago would create anything from there.

The referee has to be 100% that is should be a penalty and not guess like they did in the play off when they gave Southend a cheap penalty. I doubt the guy that was pushed some minutes ago would create anything from there.

I don't think it's possible to be 100% sure of anything on a football field amongst all the frantic action tbh

If a ref was say 90% sure it was a penalty turn he has to give it otherwise he would get 9 things wrong and only one thing right

Its a foul mate, nothing more nothing less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back