Southend v Wycombe league 2 play off final sky sports 1 1700

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd noticed what some numpty had put on wiki when I was looking at Gareth Ainsworth a short while ago, check out the right section where it says League :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wycombe_Wanderers_F.C.&oldid=663702880

Logon or register to see this image

Arse well bitten

Logon or register to see this image
I wonder what the knobsock feels like who edited the wiki page just 30 mins ago! :lol:

Also for those Southend fans that left earlier and are now missing all the memories that would have lasted a lifetime! :rolleyes::lol:

No wonder @seahamstar is not going
For Mondays match , the prices start at 36 pound and there are five "categories" , the dearest being 98 squid .......plus a 2.40 booking fee.
Travel club buses are 40 pound a head.

I CAN'T go cos of work commitments - no chance of getting anyone at work to "swap" weekends with me either , cos of the match and cos it's a bank holiday weekend.

Bit of a twat but hey ho that's life i suppose - still go next season regardless of which division we're in.

For Mondays match , the prices start at 36 pound and there are five "categories" , the dearest being 98 squid .......plus a 2.40 booking fee.
Travel club buses are 40 pound a head.

I CAN'T go cos of work commitments - no chance of getting anyone at work to "swap" weekends with me either , cos of the match and cos it's a bank holiday weekend.

Bit of a twat but hey ho that's life i suppose - still go next season regardless of which division we're in.

On,y time I've got sympathy for you
Prices are scandalous mind

Pity I didn't work with you idve swapped

Done this a few times whenever I've grafted

On,y time I've got sympathy for you
Prices are scandalous mind

Pity I didn't work with you idve swapped

Done this a few times whenever I've grafted
Seriously , that's very nice of you to say.:cool:

It's been quite frustrating to be honest.
I don't get to all the home games (cos of the same "work' thing) , but i go to at least half every season , so it's been a bit galling seeing all these people that haven't been for a good while clamouring in and getting their tickets.

If i dont get called into work , then i'll go round a mate's house (in Teesside) and watch it there - otherwise it'll be Radio five f***ing live (as and when if i'm at work).

Wont go to the pub to watch it , cos they're mainly full of folk that don't go and haven't got a clue what they're on about.

Seriously , that's very nice of you to say.:cool:

It's been quite frustrating to be honest.
I don't get to all the home games (cos of the same "work' thing) , but i go to at least half every season , so it's been a bit galling seeing all these people that haven't been for a good while clamouring in and getting their tickets.

If i dont get called into work , then i'll go round a mate's house (in Teesside) and watch it there - otherwise it'll be Radio five f***ing live (as and when if i'm at work).

Wont go to the pub to watch it , cos they're mainly full of folk that don't go and haven't got a clue what they're on about.

Hate watching the big games in the pub club get the worst set of fans in
& you can tell they kna fuck all about the game

Hate watching the big games in the pub club get the worst set of fans in
& you can tell they kna fuck all about the game
Yeah , and as soon as summat goes wrong (it normally does with boro) , they all start wingeing and slagging the players off:mad:.
And that's when the chew starts.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back