sorry all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Aleem Dar and Johnson? Rarely frequent this site however one of the aforementioned does appear to have a rather appropriate username

Who appointed you the forum police? It's a message board, if you can't handle other opinions don't read/post.

Say what? :lol:

Show me where I've said people shouldn't post what they want. I'm saying that if you post your opinion you should be able stand by it if it's proven to be utter drivel.

Say what? :lol:

Show me where I've said people shouldn't post what they want. I'm saying that if you post your opinion you should be able stand by it if it's proven to be utter drivel.
Is it better not to express an opinion, then ? Everyone just agree and that.

Is it better not to express an opinion, then ? Everyone just agree and that.

Why's that then? Opinions are wrong sometimes, even mine.

Opinions such as 'Cook needs a break' and 'We're in a relegation battle' on here from only few days ago deserve to be ridiculed. It's alright you know, it's only an internet message board.

That sounds dangerously like an opinion.
Bugger!

Why's that then? Opinions are wrong sometimes, even mine.

Opinions such as 'Cook needs a break' and 'We're in a relegation battle' on here from only few days ago deserve to be ridiculed. It's alright you know, it's only an internet message board.
I'm not sure the two examples you quote are great. Cook looked, indeed, as if he needed a break. Why "ridicule" that?

England will beat Australia 5-0. Feel free to carve that one up.

I'm not sure the two examples you quote are great. Cook looked, indeed, as if he needed a break. Why "ridicule" that?

England will beat Australia 5-0. Feel free to carve that one up.

You want to drop the captain for one Test when the Aussies are here in a matter of weeks? He had a pretty good match at Lords all in all.

As for the Ashes, it's a mad series where just about anything could happen. Their bowlers could rip through us and it could be embarrassing, our batters could stand up and make runs and we could win. Not a series for betting on.

Maybe people take this board a lot more seriously than I do, I dunno.

Has SP ever expressed an 'opinion' that wasn't some snooty, Desfartes-esque mocking of another's opinions?

i wish to apologise to @johnson as what i directed at him was unjustified, foul abuse.

as for andy/@Aleem Dar he was correct in what he posted but i over reacted ridiculously.

embarassed at my stupidity to be honest, but i hope this draws a line under it and we get back to the canny craic which has been part of the cricket forum, since it appears.

one last thing, england won by 124

i wish to apologise to @johnson as what i directed at him was unjustified, foul abuse.

as for andy/@Aleem Dar he was correct in what he posted but i over reacted ridiculously.

embarassed at my stupidity to be honest, but i hope this draws a line under it and we get back to the canny craic which has been part of the cricket forum, since it appears.

one last thing, england won by 124
NZ are 0-0

You want to drop the captain for one Test when the Aussies are here in a matter of weeks? He had a pretty good match at Lords all in all.

As for the Ashes, it's a mad series where just about anything could happen. Their bowlers could rip through us and it could be embarrassing, our batters could stand up and make runs and we could win. Not a series for betting on.

Maybe people take this board a lot more seriously than I do, I dunno.
Just to be clear, I didn't say that Cook should have a break. I can just understand why some would have thought that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back