sorry all

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

enjoy the summer, hope england win, thats me finished

@essex boy dont worry about that potential win, i will lurk and if and when cook achieves his target, i will contact you by pm

@Aleem Dar thanks for proving your point, and sorry for tagging you

the rest of you, good luck and enjoy your time

I've questioned his social class, personal hygene and table manners in the past and the fucker hasn't stropped off.

Who's done what?

finished. simple as that. i posted a thread re tickets day 4 and 5. constantly misrepresented despite clearly stating the reasons why i thought that.

i agree its pathetic and so on, but thats me all over.

i let @Greavsie off because of the great respect i have for his dad.

i will lurk and read with interest going ons but my opinions are not worthy and therefore wont be given. i will post scores to help bump threads along

finished. simple as that. i posted a thread re tickets day 4 and 5. constantly misrepresented despite clearly stating the reasons why i thought that.

i will lurk and read with interest going ons but my opinions are not worthy and therefore wont be given. i will post scores to help bump threads along
Logon or register to see this image

Stop being a tart man. You are a canny poster and this place would be worse without you

Every single poster on this board has posted something wrong over the years (I dunno if you did, can't be arsed to read it) and got picked up on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back