So it's all change again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. My conscience won't bother me, I've just been put on standby for six weeks so I'm definitely home for the start of the season. Should have gone back a week past Tuesday but the rig is being moved from Singapore to invergordon takes about six weeks and it's just left. Happy days. Dawn is going to be a basket case at the end of this like.
Stacked?

We never seem to do things that are ordinary and straight forward, do we ?

However, I guess, it's going to be a very exciting few weeks with a new manger, new backroom staff coming in and most of all, a flurry of new signings!

Expecting the boards traffic to go through the roof :lol:
Yup, it's the standard once a season managerial change for safc. The excitement of a new man and the hope and expectation that this one will last.....

I take the blame for Sam leaving. I was updating my stats spreadsheet a couple of weeks back and was entering the fixtures for the new season. In the Manager column, I copy and pasted 'Allardyce' all the way down to game 38.
Should have known better.....

No mate, just finished construction, we've got system integrity tests to do. And acceptance test procedures to do, then a few jobs left over from the yard. Out on location at the arse end of September.

Oh I don't know about that mate, I'm always optimistic about such things.

So am I. It's usually misplaced optimism, mind. ;)

We never seem to do things that are ordinary and straight forward, do we ?

However, I guess, it's going to be a very exciting few weeks with a new manger, new backroom staff coming in and most of all, a flurry of new signings!

Expecting the boards traffic to go through the roof :lol:

Do you have any info regarding Stockdale being kept in and around the first team coaching set-up @prehab26

No mate, just finished construction, we've got system integrity tests to do. And acceptance test procedures to do, then a few jobs left over from the yard. Out on location at the arse end of September.

Oh I don't know about that mate, I'm always optimistic about such things.
Noble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back