So it's all change again

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still here Janey (unfortunately for some), I've had 40 odd years of these bastards betting my BP up and they haven't seen me off yet. My son has the bug now.
I think they've caused us all life threatening health issues at times, I stopped breathing during the last 10 minutes of the Chelsea game, I'm certain I did :lol:. Yep dads have a lot to take responsibility for ;)

We never seem to do things that are ordinary and straight forward, do we ?

However, I guess, it's going to be a very exciting few weeks with a new manger, new backroom staff coming in and most of all, a flurry of new signings!

Expecting the boards traffic to go through the roof :lol:
I'm thinking we won't make a lot of new signings, maybe just a few. Based on nothing but a hunch

Exactly, it's not work :lol:
Exactly. My conscience won't bother me, I've just been put on standby for six weeks so I'm definitely home for the start of the season. Should have gone back a week past Tuesday but the rig is being moved from Singapore to invergordon takes about six weeks and it's just left. Happy days. Dawn is going to be a basket case at the end of this like.

We never seem to do things that are ordinary and straight forward, do we ?

However, I guess, it's going to be a very exciting few weeks with a new manger, new backroom staff coming in and most of all, a flurry of new signings!

Expecting the boards traffic to go through the roof :lol:

We're Sun'lun marra, we wouldn't have it any other way...

Looking forward to the next few weeks, considering what's happened so far the club has done everything it can and made the best out of the situation with regards to compensation and the best manager available, should be a cracking season

Exactly. My conscience won't bother me, I've just been put on standby for six weeks so I'm definitely home for the start of the season. Should have gone back a week past Tuesday but the rig is being moved from Singapore to invergordon takes about six weeks and it's just left. Happy days. Dawn is going to be a basket case at the end of this like.
She won't be used to having you around this long :)great news your home for start of season though :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back