Small Time SAFC As Usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only

Sorry
I should have took more notice to the small print in the RTG rules which states ...No person shall start a thread relating to any past event
He's got a point. You've waited to see how results/performances pan out before deciding to condemn the transfer activity. Wise after the event.

we desperately need a striker, our current ones just aren't cutting the mustard and the lack of goals is cringeworthy, a tad worrying tbh :(

I hate to see myself writing this, but if the OP meant that the club are acting in a small time fashion then I must agree.

They really do not deserve the magnificent support they have had from us over an incredible number of years of mediocrity. Their short-term-ism and lack of any kind of imagination or genuine ambition seems to be endemic at SAFC. Yet some journalists still believe that we are impatient and over-ambitious.

I remain loyal and (sadly in a way) always will. But I understand a lot of the moaning that we get on this board.

There has been too much turnover of players.

That is part of the problem.

We need to get to the point where we only need 2-3 players a season and then we can concentrate on getting quality in.

With the Bosman ruling I am surprised clubs are still paying transfer fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back