Sky offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelled sky a few months ago

They have called a few times to get me to sign up again
Currently offering £32/month for all channels and HD with £100 cash back
It's decent, is it likely they could offer better ?
What's sky Q?

I have BT broadband so think I can get but sport that way ?
Cheers
Yes. The can and probably will go lower. If you have their kit it costs them nowt to supply your TV.

Anyone know how to find out exactly when my sky contract runs out? Been on my sky on the websit but can't find it anywhere, currently on a 60% off deal and half price line rental / £10 fibre

Look at future payments. It'll be apparent.

I'm still waiting for them to come back with better..

They've offered me 50% up to now.

I've also just signed up to fibre unlimited & phone for £20 a month

What should I expect now? Notice runs out in 3 weeks

Not sure if you saw but check the sky service app now (on mobile) and you should have 50% offer as a starting point. Sure someone here got 60% as well by leaving it until a few days before cancelled?
Yeah I checked my account on the Sky Box itself and the 60% offer came up. Account is due to expire today I think

Yeah I checked my account on the Sky Box itself and the 60% offer came up. Account is due to expire today I think
In fact I just checked and we are off.

At last. Unlocked the shackles.

Last edited:
What's the cheapest anyone has got sky q for ? - just the tv not phone or broadband .

I'm still waiting for them to uninstall my sky q, they have pushed it back twice now due to no engineers being available , someone phoned me yesterday to arrange a new date but asked me what could they could do to persuade me to keep it

What's the cheapest anyone has got sky q for ? - just the tv not phone or broadband .

I'm still waiting for them to uninstall my sky q, they have pushed it back twice now due to no engineers being available , someone phoned me yesterday to arrange a new date but asked me what could they could do to persuade me to keep it
we intially got SKY+ Variety, LR, Anytime Calls and Unltd Fibre for £33.40 a month, upgraded to Sky Q for extra £12 (£45.40pm) but the SKY Q boxes (main and mini) were free as they have a offer on (not sure when/if its finished!)

Go on the sky chat and they'll be able to tell you.
you'll be lucky to get on .. always "busy" or so they say

if you go onto the website, sky.com, choose shop at the top, theres a wee chat icon comes up... thats the best way to get on i find

Just went on the chat with them, asked about the 50% off sky tv package, playing dumb i asked if it was on everything (broadband etc) and they were like no, just the tv, so it would be £92 a month in total... i'll give them a call/wait for them to call me over the next few weeks see what they can do with the phone line and broadband.

Just went on the chat with them, asked about the 50% off sky tv package, playing dumb i asked if it was on everything (broadband etc) and they were like no, just the tv, so it would be £92 a month in total... i'll give them a call/wait for them to call me over the next few weeks see what they can do with the phone line and broadband.
Both contracts are separate so you could take tv offer then sort discount on internet.

Make sure you Get a £50 credit on both too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back