Siguardson having swansea medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomez can offer that with the added extra of being a better fit for Poyet's style. I do like Sigurdsson but his price is probably far too much.
Please Andy, don't go there again. Sigurdsson is twice the player, there isn't even a doubt about that. Don't try and big up every single average player we sign, like you did last summer.

Does he create chances like? According to the much maligned assist stats he created one goal for Spurs last season. He's a foreign Kevin Nolan as far as I can see. Would perhaps be useful playing where Borini did but we could do with more pace in that position.
The foreign Kevin Nolan :lol::lol::lol: and you said that I didn't have a clue.

Please Andy, don't go there again. Sigurdsson is twice the player, there isn't even a doubt about that. Don't try and big up every single average player we sign, like you did last summer.
The lad is one of the most deluded fans on here.

I appreciate what he brings to the board with transfer news, but he should draw a line there.

I like it.

Hes ridiculous tbh

He tries to convince people newcastle signings are shit, then does the opposite with almost everyone we sign
He was a great poster finding all this obscure links all over the world. I was a fan of his in a way. But I don't know why is acting like a club spokesman lately, he could try and convince us Chopra is exactly what we need if Gus makes a move for him.

He was a great poster finding all this obscure links all over the world. I was a fan of his in a way. But I don't know why is acting like a club spokesman lately, he could try and convince us Chopra is exactly what we need if Gus makes a move for him.
Agree completely, even he must know deep down some of these players are shit

Hes just making himself look daft, hes got the biggest red and white sunglasses ive seen. Surely even he knows gomez isnt out special ffs

Absolutely not fussed about Sigurdsson. We need a different type of midfielder.

I agree with this. His goal scoring record is very good, but that's all he does. He's not an orthodox midfielder, he'll sit behind the striker and shoot from distance. You need to carry him and give him time and space to be effective. Think i'll need my tin hat on for this but I think Swansea already have a better attacking midfielder in Shelvey and I'd rate Ki and De Guzman higher as well.

I agree with this. His goal scoring record is very good, but that's all he does. He's not an orthodox midfielder, he'll sit behind the striker and shoot from distance. You need to carry him and give him time and space to be effective. Think i'll need my tin hat on for this but I think Swansea already have a better attacking midfielder in Shelvey and I'd rate Ki and De Guzman higher as well.
Aye. If this move were to free up Shelvey, now that would be a deal that would be of interest - even if the lad is a colossal bellend.

Swansea are a better team than us so he would never have come here while that option was available, fairly obviously

Not Shelvey, who more often misses the target, despite a powerful shot. I think Siggy would suit Poyet's style, with his ability to play passes in for players to run in on, and his short passing and movement in keeping the ball.

Ki and De Guzman a little different. Ki is a little busier, a short passer knitting the game together with few goals, De Guzman plays a bit deeper, more defensive, with that long range shot ability.

Not Shelvey, who more often misses the target, despite a powerful shot. I think Siggy would suit Poyet's style, with his ability to play passes in for players to run in on, and his short passing and movement in keeping the ball.

Ki and De Guzman a little different. Ki is a little busier, a short passer knitting the game together with few goals, De Guzman plays a bit deeper, more defensive, with that long range shot ability.

This is actually where Shelvey excels. He's always looking to play the ball forward. He might not score as many goals as Sigurdsson but it wouldn't surprise me if he's above him on a combined goal and assist table.

Lloris signed a new five year deal last week.

Vorm is back up

If Vorm leaves a first team role at Swansea to be back up at Spurs then it's one of the most ridiculous transfers I've ever seen.

This is actually where Shelvey excels. He's always looking to play the ball forward. He might not score as many goals as Sigurdsson but it wouldn't surprise me if he's above him on a combined goal and assist table.

If Vorm leaves a first team role at Swansea to be back up at Spurs then it's one of the most ridiculous transfers I've ever seen.

Fallen out of favour at Swansea had a bad 18 months.

Back up Fabianski at Swansea or back up Lloris at Tottenham, easy choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back