Siguardson having swansea medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need a midfielder who can create chances and score goals. What's not to like?
Does he create chances like? According to the much maligned assist stats he created one goal for Spurs last season. He's a foreign Kevin Nolan as far as I can see. Would perhaps be useful playing where Borini did but we could do with more pace in that position.

Does he create chances like? According to the much maligned assist stats he created one goal for Spurs last season. He's a foreign Kevin Nolan as far as I can see. Would perhaps be useful playing where Borini did but we could do with more pace in that position.
He offers something that none of our midfielders can offer. He was superb at Swansea playing just off the striker. He could easily play slightly more advanced ahead of Cattermole and another CM in the 433.

He offers something that none of our midfielders can offer. He was superb at Swansea playing just off the striker. He could easily play slightly more advanced ahead of Cattermole and another CM in the 433.
Gomez can offer that with the added extra of being a better fit for Poyet's style. I do like Sigurdsson but his price is probably far too much.

Gomez can offer that with the added extra of being a better fit for Poyet's style. I do like Sigurdsson but his price is probably far too much.
Gomes isnt in the same league as sigurdson, you're only kidding yourself if you think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back