Shit no more hiding away like I've done all week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't I know it been trying to forget all week, was kidding nobody, at work, in the gym, swimming, watching Holby City, it's been there like a fly I couldn't swat.

I actually haventy been as bad this week for working out permutations in my head while doing my work/making tea/masturbating

Yer like the lass at Norwich in front of me ...... I turned her head round and made her watch the Borini penalty :lol:

Haway man, woman, man, we'll be fine and Watford will be a great party that we'll remember for years.
What like that lass out of the exorcist? I bet she was ower the moon :D

I actually haventy been as bad this week for working out permutations in my head while doing my work/making tea/masturbating
If you can do all that simultaneously I would like to be your agent. A glittering career beckons.

If you can do all that simultaneously I would like to be your agent. A glittering career beckons.

" ....... working out permutations in my head while doing my work/making tea/masturbating."

It has Royal Variety stamped all over it ....... the Queen would be moistening her drawers watching that :cool:

" ....... working out permutations in my head while doing my work/making tea/masturbating."

It has Royal Variety stamped all over it ....... the Queen would be moistening her drawers watching that :cool:
Britains got talent marra. Pity we didn't know earlier, could have put him on for her birthday piss up. Phil would have loved it.

tommorow really is a must win especially if the mags beat villa and howay man they will.
4pts behind with two matches to go we would be virtually gone , so we must somehow beat chelsae and there's no way i can see it happening , shit.

My view is, fuck knows if this team is good enough, but at least they have some guts in them and given I'm 43 I've seen some gutless twats over the years.

Can't ask for more.
Aye. I've watched them for over 43 years, and I can't fault this current team there ( team, not squad). Hope they get the breaks now - we need a bit of luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back