Shit no more hiding away like I've done all week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yer like the lass at Norwich in front of me ...... I turned her head round and made her watch the Borini penalty :lol:

Haway man, woman, man, we'll be fine and Watford will be a great party that we'll remember for years.
I hope your right, mind I've never watched a penalty since Micky Gray stepped up and gave the Charlton keeper time to run round Wembley and still get back in goal to save it. :cry:
I'll have me hat over me head most of tomorrow and me dad will give a running commentary :lol:

I hope your right, mind I've never watched a penalty since Micky Gray stepped up and gave the Charlton keeper time to run round Wembley and still get back in goal to save it. :cry:
I'll have me hat over me head most of tomorrow and me dad will give a running commentary :lol:
Unlikely that diva clown will be right.....better off spinning a coin.

How ye, Haway man woman man, time to woman up... Get a few wines down yer neck the neet and a bacon sarnie the morn followed by a couple extra Freddo's at the match, not from yer Dad's stash mind. Job's a goodun.
Wines on the go and Freddo faces, how posh, bought tonight for me dad. Haway

Just read your post and decided to watch that penalty for the first time since it happened, you've just ruined my Friday night :evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back