Shelvey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he is as good as what the likes of Kilbane and co make out?

We must know his game plan because every time we have played Swansea he has been shite against us, mind you he usually plays well against the scum like.

What the absolute fuck? :lol:

I reckon he could play for a consistent top 6 club regularly if he had pace.

Most Liverpool fans I know were surprised that Rodgers sold him and didn't just loan him out. The feeling was that it was more about attitude than ability. He seems to have matured though whilst retaining that bit of spite in his game.

Most Liverpool fans I know were surprised that Rodgers sold him and didn't just loan him out. The feeling was that it was more about attitude than ability. He seems to have matured though whilst retaining that bit of spite in his game.
more to do with rodgers' attitude anarl i'd posit. he's a fucken weirdo imo mate

Technically not the best but a solid Premier League player that would earn a place in most teams in the league.

I think he's a good pro with the right attitude. I wish we'd signed him instead of Rodwell and I think he deserves his place in the England squad on form alone.

Hardest paper round in English football. Must have had to deliver a bag full of anvils up that cobbled bank off the hovis advert at 4am every morning since he was old enough to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back